FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newly diagnosed metastatic tnbc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BridgettAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgettAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newly diagnosed metastatic tnbc
    Posted: May 06 2021 at 5:57pm
Thank you so much for the book suggestion and kind words!
cookie54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2021 at 5:47pm
Hi BridgettAnn , Sorry you are dealing with a recurrence, I know how devastating and scary it can be! I was diagnosed with tnbc in 8/2016 Stage 1 and  now a recurrence in 2020. I don't have bone mets I had recurrence in the axillary nodes and chest wall. I just wanted to reach out to you for support and let you know you are not alone. I'm sure one of our tnbc sisters will pop on here with information for you.

I'm glad you have an appointment next week, you will feel a little better when you have your plan of attack. Wishing you faith ,hope and strength as you move forward in treatment.
“Hope Is Then Only Thing Stronger Than Fear.” via... | Official Tumblr of To Write Love on Her Arms.
8/2016,IDC,StageIA, Gr3,0/1 nodes ER-/PR-,HER2-
9/2016 BMX implants,AC
6/20,StageIIIC,Gr3,ER-/PR-HER2-
6/20 Carbo/Gem/pembro
10/20 ALND 5/8 nodes,Rad x25
11/20 thyroid ca, surg
Xeloda2/21,8rnds

BridgettAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BridgettAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2021 at 3:08pm
Where to go from here? I am 47 years old.  Orginally diagnosed with tnbc November 2019.  Treated very aggressivly at my request, chemo, DMX, radiation, capecitabine, hysterectomy (just in case)...and I go to a routine Scan to find mets in my femur, hip, and spine.  Devestated doesn't begin to cover it.  I have an appointment early next week to discuss options and clinical trials.  I need to hear something positive from someone in the same boat.  *SCARED*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic