FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not sure about decisions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beth1280 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth1280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not sure about decisions
    Posted: May 10 2020 at 10:14pm
everyone,

I have been lurking the forum for a little while. I bumped into it while searching online about my diagnosis. It is hard to find out that you have cancer, let alone to know that you have the most aggressive form. I was diagnosed a week before thanksgiving 2019. A 3cm tumor was removed, triple negative ,no limph nodes involved KI67 20%. I received 4 a/c every three weeks and now I am on taxol weekly .My oncologist never mentioned anything about dose dense. She is a great doctor, but she hasn’t had many triple negative patients. If someone could recommend a triple negative expert I live in San Diego C.A. I will like to see one once I am done with my treatment. I feel that the more I learnt about this disease, the more I think I could have made a different decision. I don’t Know everything happened
Oncmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 6:38am
Hi Beth.

I hope you are doing well. 

Rebecca A. Shatsky, MD - Medical Oncology.

UC San Diego Health - Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion
9400 Campus Point Drive
La JollaCA  92037

You can also take online second opinion on your diagnosis and treatment from Board certified oncology experts from www.oncmd.us.

You can also talk to other peers with triple negative cancer and learn from their experience.

THANKS.
Beth1280 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth1280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 4:54pm
Thank you for the information. Oncmd. I will give them a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic