FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The after affects of adriamycin cytoxan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Belinda Osorio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Osorio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The after affects of adriamycin cytoxan
    Posted: Feb 13 2019 at 11:19am
are there any foundations that help with the cost of treatment  from the side effects  from adriamycin cytoxan 2 years after treatment I developed a heart murmur was then told a lot of people live with it not to worry we'll check you every year or so that was in 2015 well by 2018 September I had to have open heart surgery   to repair a valve that was just waving inside of my heart was not coming together at all the mitral valve of course insurance doesn't cover all of it now just wondering has  had to deal with the cost incurred because of their treatment   and is there any Avenues for me to reach out to to get help.
mainsailset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mainsailset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2019 at 9:41am
Belinda, I would start by contacting administration here at the Tneg Foundation and ask them for referrals or advice on where you might reach out. I've found the Foundation to be responsive and well connected.
dx 7/08 TN 14x6.5x5.5 cm tumor

3 Lymph nodes involved, Taxol/Sunitab+AC, 5/09 dbl masectomy, path 2mm tumor removed, lymphs all clear, RAD 32 finished 9/11/09. 9/28 CT clear 10/18/10 CT clear
Belinda Osorio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Osorio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2019 at 10:12am
Thank you I will definitely reach out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic