FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spiritual Support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 327>
Author
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 10:43am
Heavenly Father,
I thank you for answered prayer for Carol. I thank you that she can continue Your work with a feeling of peace and confidence about her health. Lord, I also pray for Connie, we don't know her situation, but You do. Keep her in the Palm of Your Hand and Give Her Peace. Lord, be with CarynRose and her family as she begins another phase of the journey. Lord, we thank you that she and her family have been so open in sharing her journey. She has such courage and we want to emulate that courage. Lord be with Denise as she makes decisions about surgery and reconstruction in the near future. Be with her entire family and may they become a closer bonded unit. Also Lord, I pray for tender, receptive hearts for those who do not believe in You or claim not to believe. I know there are so many more that have pressing needs, praise reports, and nagging uncertainties in thier lives. Please wrap your loving arms around them and let them feel your tender care.
Lord, forgive us for our sins and shortcomings and may we ever strive to serve you better.
In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 10:58am
Dear Helen,

You are upbeat and so caring about others that sometimes we forget that you and so many more of us are fighting some tough battles in our lives (other than cancer). I do pray that God, in all his mercy, will cover your life with his healing touch and lead you out of this valley and onto higher ground. You are such an inspiration to so many here on the site and may we be an inspiration for you.

God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
No Rads.
zoomommy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoomommy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 1:34pm
Carol,
What great news you got!  Good tumor markers will follow!

Helen,
Praying for you that whatever happens on your journey will make you, not break you. 
Lee in Denver
dx6/09,stageII,gr3,(L)mastectomy 7/09,ACx4,Taxolx7,Avastin study,gall bladder surgery 1/10,4/11 Stage 4, mets to lung, 4/11 Started Taxotere and Xeloda, 5/11 Taxotere stopped, off Xeloda
Lorene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 4:32pm
The first scripture I was required to learn as a child was Psm 100, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord . . . . "  Carol, I am praising the Lord with you today with a joyful noise!  There's nothing like the good feeling we have when we get good health reports !

Helen, I pray this difficulty you have will pass quickly and be resolved.  In the meantime, I pray God is working a special blessing in your life in giving you another "trial" where you can display your trust in Him and see Him work answers beyond your expectations. 

My prayers are with you,
Lorene

dx10/01@age59,IDC TNBC, St.IIB,Gr3,2.5cm,3+nodes, epirubicin,5FU,cytoxan,33Rads,No recurrence, 2018
Carol (Tenn) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2010 at 9:25am
Good Morning  Hug
I hope everyone is looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Take it easy, put your feet up, pick up your bible and engross yourself in God's Word. Just open the book anywhere and there will be a promise from God on either of those two pages. I have done this time and again and I found it to be true on each occasion. He provides for us even when we don't expect it or look for it. He knows our needs and fulfills them if we only allow Him to work. That is difficult for me...it's usually my way first and then "oh yeah", I'll talk to Jesus!! Oh how simpler my life would be if I would just reverse the process.
Love and Prayers,
CarolHeart

August 20, 2010

VERSE:
   I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right
hand, I will not be shaken.
    -- Psalm 16:8

THOUGHT:
   There are many things that can trouble our lives, but none that
can shake us loose from the grip of God's grace if our hearts
remain pointed at Jesus as our Lord and our hope remains focused on
the Lord's return. If Jesus is our Lord, then all of life's
greatest blessings lie ahead of us and he will let nothing rob us
of this coming glory!

PRAYER:
   Holy Lord, you are worthy of majesty, honor, and praise. I lift
up your name, O God, and place it above every name. As I look to
the future, I want to honor you and I want to journey with you
there. Since I believe you will never leave or forsake me, I will
always look ahead to find you leading the way. Through Jesus I
pray. Amen.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.   Isaiah 43:2

St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
TNBC_in_NS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNBC_in_NS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2010 at 8:43pm
Hug Hug Hug Hug  to all of you! God Bless
Diag@57TNBC04/092.5cm Lquad 05/09 TCx4Radsx30CT03/01/10 FU03/31/10ClearBRCA- 01/2011 RTNBC BMX 06/14/2011~2013 clear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2010 at 8:56am
Good Morning  Hug
I love this thread...oh how I love this thread!! You clk on that button and as soon as the page opens you can feel the love...Thank you Dear God for our Christian friends..not just friends but SISTERS..I praise Him and rejoice in Him for providing us with a way to reach out and touch souls. He is soooo good and so ABLE.
Our devotional today will resonate with everyone here. I know it says what I feel. I love music and I love to sing. I've always wondered why God gave me the ability to appreciate music and didn't give me gift a beautiful voice. But I do know that He has other gifts for me and everyone if you'll just let Him lead you.
Lillie was given the gift of a lovely voice, she sang in the choir among other things. But she has had to give that up since this nasty disease beset her. But I know that God has given her other talents and gifts. One of which, is the gift of expressing herself in prayer. We thank God for her.
I don't know what gifts the rest of you have been given and if you feel like it, share with us God's great gifts to you.
I love each and everyone of you. Those I see here and those that just pass through. We are all God's children and we fight the same battles together.
Love and Prayers,
Carol  Heart

August 21, 2010

VERSE:
   By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me
-- a prayer to the God of my life.
    -- Psalm 42:8

THOUGHT:
   I have always loved music. To this day, songs help unlock the
part of me that is most yielded to God. It helps me declare my love
for him and my praise to him. But as the psalmist says, at night,
especially on those nights when sleep is hard to come by, his song
is with me.

PRAYER:
   O God of my life, thank you for music and song. Thank you for
giving me so many good things to sing joyfully about. Thank you for
hearing my heart when I sing and not just my words and the song's
melody. I long, dear Father, for the day I get to hear you sing and
I join the heavenly chorus around your throne. Until then, fill my
life with your song. Through Jesus' name I ask it. Amen.

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Edited by Carol (Tenn) - Aug 21 2010 at 8:59am
St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2010 at 9:22am
HELLO....

As we approach 10,000 hits on SS, I would like to ask you to post to ArleneB and the staff here at the TNBC site, thanking them for providing us with this thread. This ministry means so much to each of us whose souls have touched and are touching others.
Thank You in advance,
Carol
St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 2:14pm
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to say Hello, Goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!Clown

Now that I have that off my chest...

Good Afternoon,  Hug
I'm sorry I'm late.....got behind this morning...won't bore you with details....the devotional today is another good one...well, I guess they are all good ones...Thank you for your patience...will do better tomorrow..
Love and Prayers,
Carol Heart

August 22, 2010

VERSE:
   He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all --
how will he not also, along with him, give us all things?
    -- Romans 8:32

THOUGHT:
   If God gave up his Son to save us, what would he not give up to
bless us and keep us! That's Paul's point. In 1 Corinthians
6:19-20, he tells us we are bought with a price to encourage us
toward holiness. Here, he makes the same point, but to give us
assurance. Isn't it amazing how the truth of God's grace contains
such a multifaceted blessing.

PRAYER:
   Almighty God, I am overwhelmed at your sacrificial love offered
to me in Jesus. Father, please use your Spirit to stir me to
service in response to your grace and have this Comforter build my
assurance in your salvation and in your longing to give me your
rich blessings. In Jesus' glorious name I pray. Amen.
Don't let your worries get the best of you. Remember Moses started out as a basket case. (I can relate)

St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNBC_in_NS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 2:38pm
Oh God love ya, Carol!  You weren't late you just wanted us to wait a bit to get the good Lords' words today.  Maybe to see if we missed them???? Well we did, I checked a few times but I knew you would come through! Thanks sweetie Wink

When I meditate on what God has done for me/us by offering His ONLY SON for my/our sins, it makes me shudder to think I could do one thing against HIM who loves us that much.  Each day, I have conversations with Him and when one day I asked Him "how could you do that for me/us?"  He told me because you too are my child and if I must loose one to save many, then that is what I had to do.  Although, I/we are not divine, Jesus is, He sits at the right hand of OUR FATHER today and intercedes for us each and every day along with His Mother Mary.  Our God is an Awesome God! Thanks be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Amen. + + +
Diag@57TNBC04/092.5cm Lquad 05/09 TCx4Radsx30CT03/01/10 FU03/31/10ClearBRCA- 01/2011 RTNBC BMX 06/14/2011~2013 clear
LauraT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 3:24pm

It was worth waiting for!  Thank you for being so faithful in allowing God to use you to encourage all who come here.

Could I ask you all to pray for me today?  I have been unusually weepy and emotional the last 2 days.  We said goodbye today to our oldest son who goes to school in DC.  He was home for about 10 days and we had just gotten to the point where our family had found our "dance" and was really enjoying our time together.  My youngest starts school tomorrow.  It was about this time last year that I found my lump and I think all of the old emotions are churning.  I am not mad that cancer is part of our story, but part of me sure wishes I could go back to that old life where I did not think about it.  Cancer changes so many things! 

As I was wrestling with all of this earlier this morning, the Lord gently reminded me that He gives grace when we need it, that He exists in the present and is with me in the present moment.  He is so worthy of my trust and dependence-why is it a battle to stay in that place where I am totally trusting and relying on Him?  I guess I'm just feeling battle-weary!  And that's why I need the prayers of my sisters here.

As the one-year anniversary of my diagnosis approaches, I am thankful on the one hand for SO many blessings, and on the other hand, I am anxious about the next four and a half years until that 5-year mark.  I want to live in TODAY, but my mind wanders into yesterday and tomorrow.  Thank you all for being light on this journey-it is a blessing to come here and read your stories, both the praises and the struggles.  I am thankful for each of you!

Laura
DX 10/09 @44, Stage I IDC tnbc, DCIS other side, Neoadjuvant TCx4, Bilateral Mastectomy w/Recon 1/10, 1.2cm 0/7 Nodes, 5/11 Mets to Lungs/Lymph Nodes, Avastin/Taxol, 10/11 Bone Mets, Xgeva
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 5:23pm
Hi Laura,
Bless you dear friend. The anniversaries are hard. It is as though we are measuring our lives in days, months and years instead of having that spontaneous flow to our lives that we once had. Also, having grown children home for a short while and then having them leave again is so bittersweet. SO..... You have a good cry, or a long weep; whatever makes you feel better.

You have my prayer for courage to stay the course. You sound like a strong person, with a strong faith; but you are just a human and God knows that. Remember, Jesus knows every emotion that you feel and He is right there beside you at all times. He came to earth and was tempted and suffered more than even we can know. The Holy Spirit is as close as your very breath, so relax and draw on his strength.

I am thankful for you and the faith that you share with all of us.

God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
No Rads.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 11:54pm
Dear Laura,
It is a scary time when the those anniversaries come around. It seems to bring us back to that fateful day when we told the devastating news. Having gone through my second anniversary I have learned to celebrate, celebrate and then celebrate some more. When I was going through treatment I wasn't close to Jesus...I shut the door on everyone. I hadn't found this site yet and felt so all alone. I find myself now counting all the blessings that He has allowed me to have through all this. Oh, I get teary from time to time...after all I'm not perfect, but God has been so good to me. I have discovered so much about myself, my family and friends...even the friends I thought I had but didn't. My pastor even bailed on me. I no longer go to that church and haven't in quite awhile.
But I love what you said about God's grace is so true....I think I've mentioned recently about not let Him take care of me....about missing out on that blessing with trying to handle everything by myself. I love when we get these little nudges letting us know He's still able....!!!
So we all join together to pray for you that you will remain strong, remain in His care and retain your faith as strong as it ever was.
Love you Laura and like Lillie said..."I am thankful for you and the faith that you share with all of us."
Love and Prayers,
Carol

St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
zoomommy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoomommy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 1:42am
Laura,
I know how it is when a grown son goes back to his "regular" life.  It does make you weepy!  I'm glad you enjoyed his visit so much.  I just passed my one year anniversary of my mastectomy, a day before my 43rd wedding anniversary.  Such a way to spend an anniversary!  I'm glad it's behind me, but the anniversary of starting chemo is approaching in September.  Sure glad that's behind me, too.  I look at those anniversaries as progress having been made.  It was something to get through and I did it.  You did, too!    The next several years will go by one day at a time.  You only need to worry about today.  Tomorrow will take care of itself with God's grace.
Lee in Denver
dx6/09,stageII,gr3,(L)mastectomy 7/09,ACx4,Taxolx7,Avastin study,gall bladder surgery 1/10,4/11 Stage 4, mets to lung, 4/11 Started Taxotere and Xeloda, 5/11 Taxotere stopped, off Xeloda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 8:31am
Good Morning  Hug
I can't wait for you to read today's devotional. God speaks directly to each of us this morning. Oh can you feel His presence?? I just know our Jesus watches this thread with each of us each morning. I know that because He hears prayers and intercedes for us with the Father and provides what is needed in the form of the Holy Spirit. Wow...Three ways to feel His presence....The Holy Spirit who dwells within us...Jesus our interceder, who listens to our deepest concerns. And our Heavenly Father who hears and answers. Praise God....I am so blessed!!
Love and Prayers,
Carol  Heart

August 23, 2010

VERSE:
   When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported
me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy
to my soul.
    -- Psalm 94:18-19

THOUGHT:
   We are amazed at the vastness of God's reach, the awesome
breadth of his power, and the glorious sweep of his majesty. An
additional truth, incredible as it may seem, is God's personal
nearness to us. He chooses to know us and be actively involved in
the trials and triumphs we face each day. How will today, or
tomorrow, be different because you are aware of his presence and
companionship? What difference does it make to know he supports you
when your foot slips or that his consolation is nearby when anxiety
rises?

PRAYER:
   Loving God, who is everywhere yet always near, please hear my
heart. I am overwhelmed at your presence near me and within me. The
comfort you bring when I am under siege, the strength you offer
when I am weak, the courage you give when I am under attack, and
the hope you instill when all seems hopeless -- these gifts of your
presence are precious to me. Without your presence I would not know
where to go or why I am here. Thank you for knowing me. I look
forward to knowing you one day as you know me today. In Jesus' name
I pray. Amen.

The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.  Nahum 1:7

St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
abcmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 2:26pm
Laura I feel exactly the way you do sometimes.  My diagnosis was just one month later than yours.  You are in my prayers also! 
Diag 11/06/09 @ 40; Diag w/ TNBC Stage IIA, Grade 3 12/01/09 Node Neg. Dble MX with Recon 12/09 (twice)
Chemo 1/13/10 Chemo done 4/22/10 More recon surg 07/10, PET/CT Scan clear 07/10 NED 07/11
LauraT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 3:08pm

Thank you sweet friends for your replies.  Lillie, thank you for reminding me that Jesus knows exactly how we feel and that the Holy Spirit is power for living this life.  Carol,  thanks for encouraging me to celebrate each moment of every day.  Lee, I love that you look at the anniversaries as progress!  Abcmom, it helps so much to know that you understand exactly how I feel and can pray out of that experience. 

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this forum and getting to know all of you.  You are in my prayers every day!

Love,

Laura

DX 10/09 @44, Stage I IDC tnbc, DCIS other side, Neoadjuvant TCx4, Bilateral Mastectomy w/Recon 1/10, 1.2cm 0/7 Nodes, 5/11 Mets to Lungs/Lymph Nodes, Avastin/Taxol, 10/11 Bone Mets, Xgeva

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNBC_in_NS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 4:36pm
Dear Laura:

I feel for you right now as I too have a son who lives so far away with his family.  We got to see each other in March 2010, and now is feels like a memory.  We spend lots of time on the phone, but it is not the same as having them close.  We had the first reunion with all our family together and we were all so close and spent some quality time together and it was so hard to let that go!  Even now when he calls and says they went somewhere but it felt strange because "you all should have been here too."  It sounds so right!   But they have to live their own life, so I pray every day for all of us and wait for the next time we can be together....Hug

You have made the one year mark and that is GREAT!  I too made one year in March so this was my gift from my children to have the reunion! Make each day special in some way, whether it be a phone call a card or something special that he likes that you can send in the mail! 

Do something nice for yourself too!  Go to a movie, shopping, an art gallery, a cathedral, just do something for you...You are so worth it!
Hugs, Helen in NS
Lorene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 5:37pm
Dear Laura,

Our pastor spoke on Hope yesterday and how setbacks of all kinds--illness, relationships, finances, etc.--can cause loss of hope.  Just as in grief, we become bruised  and are in need of healing, whether physical or emotional; and they take time.  Do we all feel a little guilty (or is it just me?) when we concern ourselves with other issues, not life-threatening, but where so much of our heart lies?  Releasing our children, seeing them go, etc.?  It is hard, and I agree with Lillie, God knows we're human.  I pray you will be patient with yourself, Laura, and am sure God is as you are becoming a "healthier" you each day while He is caring for your family in their specific needs.  As it may seem all is out of control, with your children going their own ways, I pray God is working to bring health, healing, and wholeness to your family unit. 

love & prayers,
Lorene

Scripture from the sermon was Romans 8:18-25; James 5:7-10

dx10/01@age59,IDC TNBC, St.IIB,Gr3,2.5cm,3+nodes, epirubicin,5FU,cytoxan,33Rads,No recurrence, 2018

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 8:13am
Good Morning wonderful sisters!!  Hug
Thank You, Thank You, Dear Father for this wonderful way for all of our dear sisters in the fight to come together and voice our fears, doubts. We also come here with our praise, love and devotion to You, because we know that you will take care of the fears and doubts that the adversary loves to put in our tired minds. We Love and Praise you dear Father, In Jesus name, Amen.

Again the devotional for today speaks to the Goodness of God. It reminds us that He answers all prayers and assures us that even if the answer is not what we expect, He is still there with the answers that are perfect for us.
Love and Prayers,
Carol  Heart

August 24, 2010

VERSE:
   I love the Lord. He heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I
live.
    -- Psalm 116:1-2

THOUGHT:
   Understanding the Lord's love, presence, and nearness should
lead us to serve him and to deepen our relationship with him. While
we love God for many reasons, we want to express our love to him
today especially for his personal concern for us. In a world where
important people refuse to spend time with those "beneath" them, we
are truly blessed with an incomparable God who listens to our every
cry, recognizes our very own distinct voice, and tunes his ear to
hear every one of our whispers. Yes! I will call on him, praise
him, thank him, confess to him, and speak with him as long as I
live!

PRAYER:
   Father, you know each hair on my head and every thought on my
heart. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for answering so
many of them with the answer I sought from you. Give me patience
when I cannot see your hand in the other answers that do not come
as soon or do not bear the result that I request. I believe and
trust that you are there and working for my good even when I can't
see it. I believe you always answer to your glory and my best
interest. But please, dear Father, strengthen my faith so that I
will never outlive my trust and faith in you. In the name of Jesus
I ask it. Amen.

When you get to your wits end, you'll find Jesus lives there.

St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 327>
  Share Topic