FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

re-purposed medications for TNBC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kellyless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: re-purposed medications for TNBC
    Posted: Jun 15 2019 at 12:32am
I've been around here since 2008, It always makes my blood boil for hucksters and spammers to show up in this place we try and keep safe for women seeking help, information and support after a devastating diagnosis, trying to make some fast $$ off of the women here.
Real doctors with real practices do not post here trolling for patients, to find desperate women and charge them tons of money for "treatment" that insurance won't cover but will cost them tons of $$$$$$ and and to sell them books and t shirts and crap as well. Bleed them dry before they die!!
Why do you have so many websites?? Women with TNBC THAT TRY ANY OF THE CRAP YOU ARE SELLING instead of getting real medical care are going to DIE. You coming here and trying to sell this junk to seriously ill women is evil - go away! 
Why does he have soooo many websites?
U you to value your health as you should and be willing to invest in it, whether your insurance pays a dime or not." (Your insurance WILL NOT pay for what he is selling!) 
Growingbolder - nonsensical, and sells.all kinds.of.crap
Healthyandstrong - finally found the cost - NO your insurance doesn't pay Angry "Most importantly, you will receive an actionable plan that is individualized to your specific needs. The cost of this visit is $799. This amount is worth every penny for the valuable insight you will gain and detailed information you will learn about your health. Obtaining this level of care from a primary-care physician can be nearly impossible nowadays. Follow-up visits with Dr. Thomas are $299. Payment can be made by cash, check, credit or debit card.
Note regarding insurance and Medicare: We are a private-pay office and do not accept insurance or Medicare (then he's going to sell you a laundry list of over the counter health food store pills  like melatonin and vitamin C -(his website says IV only!!! Wtf does he charge for a vitamin C IV??) 
Victoriousovercancer
Newhopeforcancer
bestanswerforcancer 
His listing on the "forever health" website supported by Suzanne Somers, Dead he promotes "bioidentical" hormones - which are just hormones and cause breast and ovarian cancer. From Breast Cancer.org "Estrogen-only HRT also can increase the risk of ovarian cancer. The higher breast cancer risk from using HRT is the same for so-called "bioidentical" and "natural" hormones as it is for synthetic hormones. ... Bioidentical hormones are said to be "natural" --
It's important to know that many herbal and bioidentical HRT products fall outside the jurisdiction of the United States Food and Drug Administration and so aren't subject to the same regulations and testing that medications are.I
Go.hawk your wares somewhere else "Dr." Dan
IDC, 2.2 cm, Stage IIb,lumpectomy 1/30/09 ACx4,Tx4 36 rads
6/1/16 Local recurrence same breast, same spot 1.8cm Carb.4x every 3 wks, Taxol 12x once wk. Dbl Mast. PCR!! Reconstruction fail, NED!
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2019 at 11:40am
Kelly,

I agree with you.  I'm so discouraged by these scammers that think they have an alternative cure promoting to cancer patients who may be at their most desperate and scared time in their life.
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

believe2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believe2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2019 at 9:32am
if i may ask, have any of you heard of Hallwang Clinic in germany because they sound good but they say they are private and don't accept insurances? I heard of a lot of people going there to seek treatment for triple negative and they offer vaccines and immunotherapies that are not accessible because of clinical trials and not meeting the criteria.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic