FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Immunotherapy Trial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Mariote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Ditrona Ditrona wrote:

Hm, not sure how many injections she took. She took the first in the U.S., and as she is a nurse, she is able to do self-injections, so she probably took some back home as well. However, she stopped after 1 month as she was getting worse. She had a new CT, and her tumors in her lymph nodes had grown. She is now on chemo + Tecentriq, as she is PD-L1 positive. Starting to feel better:-)

Hi Ditrona, thanks for your kind answer. There's a trial that I understand is recruiting, using a KRAS inhibitor (AMG-510) alongside Keytruda. I've heard only good things about AMG-510 and we are waiting with hope for further developments in this field.

FullTilt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FullTilt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2020 at 10:40am
Hello everyone, I have not posted any updates about the Leronlimab immunotherapy trial lately because the COVID-19 has slowed enrollment and shifted focus to fighting the virus. Here is one example of the effects of this pandemic.

I hope to update as soon as I see new information.

FullTilt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FullTilt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2020 at 11:26pm
Adam Wright has been trying to get his wife who has breast cancer into the Leronlimab trial. They live in England and have run into many roadblocks with the travel restrictions from the coronavirus.  

FullTilt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FullTilt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2020 at 1:35am
Very insightful interview with Dr. Yo and Adam Wright who's wife Sarah Gray has metastatic triple negative breast cancer in England. They discuss their efforts to get treatment during this COVID-19 pandemic. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic