FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Immunotherapy Trial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ditrona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ditrona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 12:18pm
Hm, not sure how many injections she took. She took the first in the U.S., and as she is a nurse, she is able to do self-injections, so she probably took some back home as well. However, she stopped after 1 month as she was getting worse. She had a new CT, and her tumors in her lymph nodes had grown. She is now on chemo + Tecentriq, as she is PD-L1 positive. Starting to feel better:-)
Mariote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Ditrona Ditrona wrote:

Hm, not sure how many injections she took. She took the first in the U.S., and as she is a nurse, she is able to do self-injections, so she probably took some back home as well. However, she stopped after 1 month as she was getting worse. She had a new CT, and her tumors in her lymph nodes had grown. She is now on chemo + Tecentriq, as she is PD-L1 positive. Starting to feel better:-)

Hi Ditrona, thanks for your kind answer. There's a trial that I understand is recruiting, using a KRAS inhibitor (AMG-510) alongside Keytruda. I've heard only good things about AMG-510 and we are waiting with hope for further developments in this field.

Lulabelle39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulabelle39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2020 at 12:42pm
I’d be really interested for an update on this trial, currently on nab-paclitaxel and atezolizumab for mTNBC in the uk and want this as my next treatment option if needed? This seems to be amazing although I can see it’s only for treatment naive in the mets setting and US based praying the open this up to the uk and as a secondary!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic