FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NeuVax/Herceptin reduces TNBC recurrence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dewitt19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dewitt19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NeuVax/Herceptin reduces TNBC recurrence
    Posted: Mar 12 2019 at 7:57am
Hello, my name is Dewitt.
I have a keen interest in TNBC as my best friend has TNBC. She was diagnosed in 2008 with TNBC and its now 2019, and thank God she's doing well.

That said, I simply wish to pass on info about a promising Clinical Trial using a cancer vaccine NeuVax in combo with Herceptin for adjuvant therapy that siginificantly reduces the likelihood of recurrence for early stage TNBC patients.  I'm not a doctor so this therapy may or may not apply to your diagnosis, but I simply want to increase awareness of possible alternative therapies in order to increase Hope for those who have TNBC. 

The lead investigator of the trial, is Elizabeth A Mittendorf, MD, PhD, conisidered a foremost expert in Breast cancer. The Phase 2 study is complete, BUT they will soon be starting a Phase 3 trial. Keep an eye on it and inform your Physician.

To access trial info go to 

Here's an very encouraging article about the NeuVax/Herceptin combo that significantly reduces the likelihood of TNBC recurrence.

To learn more about this therapy spoken in laymen terms, type  "Neuvax" or "Neuvax/Herceptin"  under Google News

Hopefully, this info has made someone's day a little brighter.  God Bless

brocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2019 at 10:24pm
Thank you so much for posting this...I would think there are a number of tnbc patients with low expression Her2 (1+) that could benefit here, G-d willing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic