FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MY MESSAGE TO CANCER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY MESSAGE TO CANCER
    Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:54pm

Thanks(0)    Quote Reply Posted: 4 hours 22 minutes ago at 10:38am
my message to cancer.......ive sat in the doctors off so many times, and read the poster that reads, i have cancer, cancer dosent have me,each time i have read it ive thought, your wrong it has me.. .. when i wake in the middle of the night, and the scary thoughts come to my mind. it has me, when i look at my faimly with fear of what will they do, it has me it rears it ugly head many times through out my day ,, yes it has me i do have days of enjoyment dont get me wrong, sometimes , i surprise myself when long periods go by and i see a glimps of myself, but its there , its like the old friend we dont want anymore ,but they are around because you told them to many little secrets, you dont want told , or the ugly tatoo you got when you were young , it is always there, the last thing i want to do is give cancer any credit, but i must , because it has made me a more caring person, i dont sweat the small stuff, and do do stop and smell many roses now, but someday damn it i will look at that poster and say no no you dont have me, or any one else, and i pray it will come in my life time or at least my kids and grandkids, because none of us should ever have to look in you ugly face   Beck
ER postive in 2007 10 nodes in underarm,primary unknown, right side, did chemo and rad. Dec. 2011 TN left side 1.5 CM no nodes stage 1 did cmf chemo and rads.
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:40pm
'atta girl Beck.  You tell it like it is.

Love you to pieces and God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
denise07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:02am
Beck you go girl... I could have not said it any better(NONE OF US SHOULD HAVE TO LOOK IN YOUR UGLY FACE) Thumbs up for youThumbs Up
Love,
Denise
DX Idc 10/07,st2,gr3,2/6 lymphnodes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic