FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My friend Jacquelyn Louise Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My friend Jacquelyn Louise Johnson
    Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:42pm
I would like to have Jacquelyn Louise Johnson, age 44 remembered in the tributes section.  She died November 4, 2012 after fighting the TNBC battle for about 3 years.  She was such a beautiful African-American lady.  She always had a smile, no matter how bad she felt.  I met her while she was receiving chemo at the facility where I volunteer.  She was stage IV when diagnosed and fought so hard to live for her beautiful children.  
About 6 months ago our oncologist told her that the best hope for her was a trial at UNC in Chapel Hill, NC.  She started the trial and was doing very well for about 5 months, but alas it started to fail. 
It breaks a heart to see a 44 year old woman with 15 beautiful children die so young from this dreadful disease. 

Thank you,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
dmwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 4:12pm
So sorry to hear it, Lillie.  Wow, 15 children?   It must have broken her heart to leave them behind. 
DX 2/08@43 stg II IDC; gr2,0 nodes. Neoadj chemo, first ACx2 (fail) then CarboTaxotereX6(better). Lump, Rads done 11/08; Clodronate. False alarm queen: PetCT lung & TM marker. NED. PBM w/recon 9/10.
Grateful for today View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful for today Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:01pm
Lillie and the family and friends of Jacquelyn Louise Johnson,

Sincere sympathy to you on your great loss.

May Jacquelyn Louise rest in peace.

With caring thoughts,
Grateful for today...........Judy
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:55pm
Oh Lillie I am so sorry to hear about your friend..Hugs
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
overwhelmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote overwhelmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:06pm
Lillie,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend.  God Bless you for the volunteer work you do.  I can only imagine the comfort you bring to people as they fight this awful disease.

Lori
DX ILC TNBC 3/10 at 50, Stage IIb; Grade 3; 5.1 to 7 cm,SNB neg;TC-6 rnds, 30 rads, Avastin-18 rnds, BRAC 1&2-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic