FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liliana View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liliana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference
    Posted: Nov 12 2007 at 4:15am
Hello Gals!!!

This topic is about the conference being held this weekend, November 17 & 18) here in Houston at MD Anderson Cancer Center (www.mbcnetwork.org). 

I know that some of you have interest in going--it would be nice to meet all of you (Pinehouse, Texasgirl, Lani and CalGal)...and any others who would like to  join us!!!

I would like to begin this topic with encouraging any of you who would like for us to ask questions of concern.  So please include any questions you may have and I will write them up and take it to the conference....and us girls will take over!!  I can be a little shyEmbarrassed but I know I will be well accompaniedSmile.

Thanks...and we will keep you posted with what we have learned.
Liliana

marathonmom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marathonmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2007 at 9:37am
Hi Liliana,

Thank you for the offer. I will take you up on it.
I have been a little down since my dx....brain mets are scary but so are lung mets. And in my case it looks  like a lymphangitic spread.  Just curious  what chemo is recommended for us triple neg. with this type of involvement.
Any info you could get will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Oana
dx 3/6, stage2, grade3, triple neg, 6FEC, lumpectomy, 0 nodes, 4 Taxotere, rads

Oct 2007 mets to lungs and brain
Liliana View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liliana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2007 at 6:31pm
My pleasure, Oana.  I am working on getting in touch with the others that are going.  I am really looking forward to this...it will be a treat to meet them!

Thanks for your question!
Sending you Happy Energy!!
Liliana
marathonmom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marathonmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2007 at 2:56am
Thank you Liliana and have fun at the conference!

Oana
dx 3/6, stage2, grade3, triple neg, 6FEC, lumpectomy, 0 nodes, 4 Taxotere, rads

Oct 2007 mets to lungs and brain
Galina2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galina2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2007 at 12:58pm
Hello, Liliana,
I would like to ask at the conference about metastatic TN prevention. Is the AC*4 followed by T*4 standard now? Is this the best treatment for us triple neg to actually prevent cancer? Are there ather treatments available? Thank you Galina2 Wink
Liliana View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liliana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2007 at 6:26pm
Thanks Galina, I have added your questions to the list. 
Cheers,
Liliana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic