FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Messenger Conferences and friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Netterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Messenger Conferences and friends
    Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 11:34am
I am wondering if you ladies would like to set up some times to have live chat group discussions via yahoo messenger. I thought it might be nice to actually live connect and interact once in awhile, I think its nice to be able to instantly interact, and just chat. They no longer have user rooms where anyone can join, but they do offer private conferences between yahoo members. We could set up date/times days, evenings, etc., because not everyone can obviously be here at the same time, with all of our busy lives. Sometimes late at night, you just want some one to talk to, and you can reach a friend on here.  The latest versions can combine MSN users with Yahoo users. My ID is happybunnynawt on Yahoo, so please feel free to msg me anytime anyone would like. I know this has caused me alot of sleepless nights where I would love to talk to some one who understands, things I dont want to share with my family or home friends, because I dont want to scare them, with what scares me. Just a suggestion, am leaving it open to all. If anyone needs help getting yahoo set up, I can help. If some one else knows about MSN, I would leave that to them, I havent used it. I look forward to hearing what you all think of it.
Keep on fighting!!!Approve
T-Neg diag.5/07-40yo
Stage IIIa
Grade III
7/26 +nodes ax.
4-A/C pre-lumpectomy 2 Taxol post
+Tissue involvement
Finished Rad 4/08
DX of Advanced CTCL 2/09
Lansing,MI
Darla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 1:05pm

Hi Netterz,

I think that's a great idea. I'm not sure what my Yahoo Messenger name is, I have one but I never use it. When I know what it is I will let you know.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic