FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kimmie Byrd-Quarrels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa P. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimmie Byrd-Quarrels
    Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 4:56pm
BYRD-QUARRELS, Kimberley Ms. Kimberley Byrd-Quarrels of Alpharetta, Georgia, passed away Thursday October 20, 2011. Funeral arrangements will be announced later by Gregory B. Levett & Sons Funeral Home, Inc. NORTH GWINNETT Chapel, (770) 945-9999.

Love you and sure gonna miss you Kimmie! xoxo

Our Kimmie Kim 

Lost a Triple Negative Breast Cancer friend from our online support group on Thursday, Oct. 20th.
There's one thing all of us pink sisters can agree on, "Gone too Soon..."  Kimmie was an inspiration to all of us in the group, she set the bar as a "fighter" as she fought so hard to this bitter end of her battle. Kimmie, we are all just so stunned by your passing, but we understand that you longed to be free from all your pain.

I was just recalling our last messages you left for me and to our group just a week ago prior... I'm gonna share our conversation to show how strong and beautiful you were...

• Checking in on you, hope they get your pain under control for you.                         
      Miss you in TNBC xoxox
       October 12 at 9:23pm 
      Kimmie Kim I'm getting new meds today- in my Donna Summer voice "this is my last chance - Last Chance for Love" ---- doesn't match the issue but its the song - lol- I'm praying it eases up- that's all I want
      October 13 at 1:17pm  

• Just wanted to say Hello to everyone in the group! It has been a World Wind experience as I'm sure for all off us! My biggest issue is I haven't had a bowl movement in over 2weeks, in hospital twice, and has fallen twice - TWO much to take (lol) but I'm hanging in there- Ladies I don't know how much I have left - I'm overwhelmed!

Love You All - ♥

Edited by Melissa P. - Jul 08 2012 at 11:28am
"Hope for more Tomorrows"
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
Triple Negative Breast Cancer, "I Won't Back Down!"
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
Grateful for today View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful for today Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2012 at 12:17am
Kimmie, May you rest in peace.

With caring thoughts and deepest sympathy to Kimmie's family and friends and Melissa P.

Grateful for today............Judy.
Melissa P. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2012 at 11:28am
Thank you Judy.
"Hope for more Tomorrows"
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
Triple Negative Breast Cancer, "I Won't Back Down!"
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic