FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JillAline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dmwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JillAline
    Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 12:48am
I saw this on Inspire.  She was a member of our community as well - a lovely person.

Hey CrazyGracie

Your post sent me looking - on JillAline's profile is the address of her blog, http://jillsblahblahblog.wordpress.com/
-with this sad news:

Tears of Sadness, Tears of Joy
December 8, 2010

This is the blog I never wanted to write.

At 2:05pm today, my wonderful sister, Jill, lost her long battle with cancer. I will miss her terribly as Im sure many of you will. When Im a little less emotional, I will come back and fill in some details. Ill just say her passing was very peaceful and I know she is with Jesus right now and probably making all of her heavenly friends laugh, just as she did for all of us while we had her here on earth.

In the Bible, in John chapter 11, Jesus tells Mary who has just lost her brother Lazarus, I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Jill is only gone from the earthly life she is in heaven with Jesus and I know I will see her again.

Please continue your prayers, especially for Hank and Daniel as they go through this difficult time. Too soon yet for memorial service plans Ill let you know.

Debbie
........................................................................... .
(a later blog entry):
Merry Christmas (also memorial service info)
December 24, 2010
'by Jill'
Debbie here again. I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much to all of you that have offered support and encouragement to our family these last few weeks. It means a lot to us to know that Jill was so loved and cherished by many of you. The family is hanging in there. Its difficult, but you support and prayers have made a difference.

I also wanted to let you know that we finally have a date, time and place for a memorial service. It will be on January 15th, 1:00pm at Burien Evangelical Church (500 SW 146th St, Burien, WA 98166). If you have memories of Jill that you would like to share, you will have that opportunity at the service. If you wont be able to attend, feel free to write something here. Well print everything out. If theres enough time, well read them at the service. What we dont get to read, well keep in a memory book that will be available for everyone to look at.

There are a couple of websites you can visit now to read some more memories of Jill and see some photos.

http://www.scholarsonline.org/Blog

http://www.bethestaryouare.org/Jill.html (Well be adding more photos soon and also a place where you can share memories).

God Bless all of you and your families as you celebrate the birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas!
Debbie
........................................................................... ..................
My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones - especially her son.

xxxGGC
DX 2/08@43 stg II IDC; gr2,0 nodes. Neoadj chemo, first ACx2 (fail) then CarboTaxotereX6(better). Lump, Rads done 11/08; Clodronate. False alarm queen: PetCT lung & TM marker. NED. PBM w/recon 9/10.
NinaE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NinaE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 2:39pm
I'm sorry to hear that -- she'd posted that she had a hard summer, but not that things had gotten so difficult.

Thanks for letting us know.
Stage IV at dx in Dec 09, at age 38. Mets to lung, axillary, IM and mediastinal nodes.

4xAC-->dd Taxol. Dbl mast, 6/10. Radiation, 8/10. NED since June 2010.
TNBC_in_NS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNBC_in_NS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2011 at 3:20pm
Another sister gone too soon....
When will it end?
Diag@57TNBC04/092.5cm Lquad 05/09 TCx4Radsx30CT03/01/10 FU03/31/10ClearBRCA- 01/2011 RTNBC BMX 06/14/2011~2013 clear
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic