FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've written a book on fear of recurrence!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postive3negative View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Postive3negative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I've written a book on fear of recurrence!
    Posted: May 08 2017 at 6:42pm
Hi everyone,
Last time I was here I let everyone know I was working on a book about fear of recurrence. Well here it is!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072PC8S5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1494282097&sr=1-1&keywords=Free+from+fear

I've listed it at $5 US (because I think prices with 99c on the end of them are so annoying) but over the next month or so I'll run a promotion offering it for much less so that anyone that can't afford the cover price will be able to buy it. 

I'm afraid it's only available on Kindle. This keeps the cost down. There's an option on Amazon to also release it in paperback but that's going to require me to do some technical stuff with the manuscript and cover. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it. 

If you don't have Kindle on your device then just use the link above to find my book and you'll see an option to download a kindle reader to your computer, phone or tablet for free. 

Thanks so much to everyone on this site for all of your amazing encouragement. I'm in Australia so I haven't been in the chat rooms very much but I have relied upon this amazing foundation for the best up to date information on triple negative breast cancer and it's connected me with some inspirational women on the other side of the planet that have shared similar journeys.

If you do decide to read the book please let me know what you think. 

Love and gentle hugs to all.
Meg McGowan
Find me on Wordpress at https://positive3neg.wordpress.com
SusaninVA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SusaninVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2017 at 10:01pm
Congratulations, Meg! I think that is wonderful and hopefully will help a lot of us. I plan to download the free app to my ipad (I'm using my desktop right now) and read. I can still remember having the most intense fear ever, and now it seems as if I were in a bad dream. I think fear and grief are two of the hardest emotions to experience. They can literally make our hearts ache. I look forward to reading your book. Take care!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic