FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I found this article very encouraging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SagePatientAdvocates View Drop Down
Senior Advisor
Senior Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SagePatientAdvocates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I found this article very encouraging
    Posted: Dec 17 2020 at 9:58am
from The Scientist-

https://www.the-scientist.com/scientist-to-watch/gloria-echeverria-investigates-an-insidious-form-of-breast-cancer-68180?utm_campaign=TS_DAILY%20NEWSLETTER_2020&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=103380491&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--awbydnk9HxY6tnAwZi4Xu-pjvwgpbLJyvbNsFV6o6itU8Tm21e0EAfWI_SFFbGOcVjxd26WaxXj-dVhrpF6Gl54VX8MyttCM0Yd2PpfuOCiKT5zs&utm_content=103380491&utm_source=hs_email

I know it is a monster link but I hope you can open it. Please advise if you can't.

A young scientist has just joined Baylor College of Medicine, after working at a lab
at MD Anderson Cancer Center. She is passionately interested in TNBC and feels she may 
have a way of killing the TNBC cancer cells that, often, previously, would re-emerge after chemo.

It is far to early to tell whether her hypothesis will work for our TNBC community but I know we all appreciate the effort. A trial is commencing according to the article, There are others across the country who are working hard on trying to help our community and I am very encouraged by those efforts, as well. It gives me HOPE, which is so important.

Ms. Echevveria, thank you and to your husband, belatedly, we are sorry for your loss.

with my love to all here,

Steve

Edited by SagePatientAdvocates - Dec 17 2020 at 10:06am
I am a BRCA1+ grandson, son and father of women affected by breast/oc-my daughter inherited mutation from me, and at 36, was dx 2004 TNBC I am a volunteer patient advocate with SAGE Patient Advocates
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic