FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help for women recieving chemo...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blessings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blessings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help for women recieving chemo...
    Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 6:59pm
Hello,

I thought of all of you when I read about this organization on a chat board I belong to. Some of you may of heard of it, but for those that haven't I hope this helps those that could use the service....and take away just one more thing to think about or have to do. I wish you all well!

If you know any woman currently undergoing chemotherapy, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - once per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 participating partners. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic