FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gloria Napieral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa P. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gloria Napieral
    Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:52am

Gloria Napieral

Really hit home with me losing one of my local TNBC sisters to Triple Negative Breast Cancer. I've met Gloria in 2010 at our local breast cancer support group at the Victory Center and was welcomed into a "family" of courageous and supportive group of ladies. Gloria was originally diagnosed with hormone positive breast cancer in 2009. In April of 2013, Gloria was diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer with mets to the bones. Gloria always had a good outlook and remained positive around her support sisters and gave us insight, courage and laughter. We're all going to miss Gloria at our gathering, we're all feeling the sadness... may she rest in eternal peace on January 13, 2014. My love, Melissa

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/toledoblade/obituary.aspx?pid=169123159 

(Click link)

"Hope for more Tomorrows"
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
Triple Negative Breast Cancer, "I Won't Back Down!"
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:56am

I am so sorry to hear about the death of another triple negative sister.  My condolences to her family and friends.  May Gloria rest in eternal peace.

God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic