FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Address list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Address list
    Posted: May 18 2008 at 1:28pm
Yes I am back,Smile wanting to know if anyone else would like to add their address information to our master list.  I noticed we have been growing quite a bit so maybe the new members would like to do this.

This address list is strictly for Hayley to have in case we get worried about someone going thru a hard time that hasn't been  on lately or would like to cheer someone up with a little card then we would have access on how to get ahold of this person.

If you would like to be added to our list please send me, trip2, a private message, look above at the top and you will see the link private messenger, click then click on go to your private messenger and write to me with your information.  I will then add it to the list and send it to Hayley.  Also your info will be immediately deleted.

Thanks and a warm welcome to all of our new members and any of you out there just lurking, we would love to have you join in with us, hopefully you will someday. Smile  We can all learn together.
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
shellieh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellieh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 4:50am
That would work.  Thanks for pioneering this.
dx 11/6/2006 1.5cm IDC, Gr3, TN, BRCA-, lump, partial breast rads 1/2007, 4 AC, 12 wkly Taxol. Completed tx 8/2/2007. NED 12/2007. Malignant parotid tumor 4/2008. Clear head 4/09 & bones 11/08 -
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic