FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pain manaegment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
burpaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pain manaegment
    Posted: May 02 2010 at 4:59pm
Dictate, I've been treated as a drug addict through the whole process that go into the skin cancer treatment by valley Medical Centers of Renton Washington am terrified give their name of this one because of the anger and frustration and pain them: where weary and then now that is to where I have to take twice the amount of medications given to me to be able to stop the pain by a I can't stop it will not subsided and UN to my doctors to me as if I'm a drug addict I am and king and I have just gotten over my second transplant surgery on I don't know how to precede any farther because they will consider me as a paean adds a drug addicts and then put me as center for drug ethics and the cancer patient and I don't know where to turn, or period.  Foley's can someone within this group to help me understand why my promary carephysition has treated me as if I were a drug addict. the last suregery was so paonful that it took twice the medication that I have ever used during tis prosess. my pain can nor be decribed on a scale from one to 10 as there is not anythint past 10. I so understand why my father wanted to just die. When I see my doctor tommaroow they are going to send me to a painr management clinic the as might as well be a re hab center for chronic patients. i cry consistaintly with no relief due to the pain and I think this last surgery has givin my limphodema I cant use my arm and just got use of my fingers back. My underarm is so swollen the i have no armpit left. I so need to find a doctor that will treat my pain as a patient not a drug addict. I dont get high from these meds i get releif from this pain. I have painr clinics calling my husband to try and have me treated by there holistic forms of medication. Im soryy i tried meditation it didnt work, imagine a toothach that was the worst ever then imagin you enire back and chest have that same pain then your doctor telling you you had a drug problem my god i have had cancer 7 surgeries and one more on the way. I so want out of this state or country where this war on drugs does not effect those who are dealing with cancer treatments ans the effects they leave for the first time in my life i just wanted to leave my body and give up please those of you in the seattle area help me as i have never been a drug addicted person until cancer came into my life.

Lori
burpaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 5:28pm
The first half of this blog was from my computers speech recognition program and after reading it i relises how bad it looked. sorry for the comps bad relating of something i was trying too convey.

Lori
TNBC_in_NS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNBC_in_NS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 9:06pm
Lori:
I am sorry you are having so much pain without relief. 

If you could give us a description of where you are in your surgery and treatment, type of cancer and lymphs involved.  You mentioned more surgery but did not say what it was for.  We could then get a picture of where you are right now.  I am in Canada so my health care system is not the same as yours.  There are others from the US who will add their comments probably tomorrow.  The weekends are busy times for many of the members.  Hopefully, someone will know who you could seek out in your area. I do wish you a restful, painless sleep tonight.  Helen in NS
Diag@57TNBC04/092.5cm Lquad 05/09 TCx4Radsx30CT03/01/10 FU03/31/10ClearBRCA- 01/2011 RTNBC BMX 06/14/2011~2013 clear
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic