FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young Survivors Conference Feb. 22-24th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Survivors Conference Feb. 22-24th
    Posted: Feb 05 2008 at 7:31am
Good Morning Ladies,    
    It's dark and raining here is Portland Oregon but my heart is filled with sunshine because I will be attending The Young Survivors Conference representing this foundation.  I will be your eyes, ears and voice at the conference and hopefully will return with new and exciting news about Triple negative breast cancer!   I  have included the website on this post so you all can see the forums scheduled, one of the first topics is Triple negative breast cancer.  There are also several topics on mets, and though I don't have mets will attend for those who do.  So please take the time to look this conference over and if there is a question you'd like asked or a forum you'd like me to attend, please let me know. 

This conference is being held in Jacksonville Florida and Lillianna is going to try to be there as well.  Any of you who are in the area or are planning to attend, it would be great to meet you!  We can have a slumber party!  I can see us now eating low fat chips and comparing scars, and hair styles (or lack there of!). I'm excited about going and hopefully returning with inspiring information! 

pleeeeeeease let it be sunny!

Yours Truly Ronda
DX 3/07 IDC Trip neg, stage 2b, SN biopsy 3 node neg. No vascular invasion, Mast 4/07 AC+T DD Finshed 8/07 BRCA 1, Proph Mast 10/07. Reconst & Prophy Hyst. 10/08
sunbearz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbearz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2008 at 5:46pm
Wow Ronda, Coming from Oregon to my state for all of us.What a compassionate person you are. A woman with a mission! I guess if I had one question to ask for stage iv is "how much is out there for us - chemo wise and what is up coming in the works.
 Thanks for the info.
Welcome to sunny florida!!!!!Smile
Dx 1998 mast.Bone mets 2003
ac/xeloda,zometa,taxotere,,doxcil,rads to hip
triple neg brca-gemsar
Abraxine
2008 -gemsar/taxol combo
Taxotere ,Ixempra,liver, lung
Mets
Testosterone
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2008 at 4:34am
Ronda that is fantastic!Thumbs%20Up

I am so happy for you and you will be an excellent reporter for us.
I can see it now, getting together, eating low fat chips, comparing scars, hairdo's and bottles of vitamin D.LOL

Just kidding ya, can't wait to hear back and take some pictures too if you get a chance.

Be safe and fingers crossed for lots of sun,

Edited by trip2 - Feb 06 2008 at 5:09am
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
Netterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 3:39am
CryOH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tornados struck down there overthe past couple days havent they? I have an aunt in Bradenton FLA, and my mom was trying to reach her sister to make sure they were safe.....I so hope its ok down there.....
T-Neg diag.5/07-40yo
Stage IIIa
Grade III
7/26 +nodes ax.
4-A/C pre-lumpectomy 2 Taxol post
+Tissue involvement
Finished Rad 4/08
DX of Advanced CTCL 2/09
Lansing,MI
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic