FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie & IV question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Loricarol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loricarol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 3:20pm
Nancy

Im praying for your Lori too. I ask God to let the CT be negative. Both you and Lori have been an inspiration to me in this short time ive known you. Please let me know how she is. My chemo starts wednesday.
DX 4/30/2009 IDC, stage 1 ,grade 3,2 tumors,node negative,clear margins ,BRCA negative left breast mastetcomy, 4 cycles of Adramycin and Cytoxan 12 weekly treatments of Taxol start 8/12. No rads.
Loricarol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loricarol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2009 at 3:22pm
So happy you were able to get your port mine is doing great now too! My first treatment is Wednesday! let me know how you are feeling. Did you cut your hair off first? thats what im thinking to do.
God Bless
Lori
DX 4/30/2009 IDC, stage 1 ,grade 3,2 tumors,node negative,clear margins ,BRCA negative left breast mastetcomy, 4 cycles of Adramycin and Cytoxan 12 weekly treatments of Taxol start 8/12. No rads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic