FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lymphovascular Invasion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kmemeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kmemeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lymphovascular Invasion
    Posted: Jan 20 2021 at 1:16pm
Does anyone have LVI?  
I see that this has an even poorer survival.  I would like to know if anyone knows more about this. 

I just had an 8 week follow-up CT chest, abd, pelvis and PET after being on a clinical trial using paclitaxel and cirmtuzamab.  I had some nodes decrease and some increase, overall I am happy that it is not progressing at this time.  It WILL progress eventually (the next 2-6 cycles) according to the oncologist and then I will need to find another trial.  I was really hopeful until I met with the doctor. I am not sure it is because of the lymphovascular invasion that she is not as hopeful as I am.  Or if it is because of my biomarkers or genes don't have treatment options or clinical trials.  

I have 1% PDL1 on my Guardant of liquid biopsy, not sure which. My lumpectomy tissue is being examined from 2 years ago to get more information on that.  

My Genes are:
PGR, ESR1 (both underexpressed)
CCNE1, MYC, MTDR (overexpressed)

Guardant 360 Biomarkers:
AR amplification  Medium
EGFR Low
PDGFRA Medium
TP53 35%
CCNE1 Low

TMB 4.78
DX: IDC 1.3 cm, stage 1C, grade 3, ki-67 87%, BRCA -, LX, ACT, radiation 5-12/18, age 47
Recurrence 10/20, lymph nodes in chest, mediastinum, mult bil lung nods
TX: paclitaxel and cirmtuzumab,trial.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic