FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mouth and throat sores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maikam01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maikam01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mouth and throat sores
    Posted: Nov 30 2019 at 4:49am
After 3 treatments of AC, the mouth and throat sores have started.  I was taking lysine and glutamine powder preventatively.  Also swishing with water, salt and baking soda.  Now using magic mouthwash.  Has anyone tried Valtrex?  I want to try it.
DarylCohen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarylCohen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2019 at 7:28pm
I am going to be on Chemo and immune drugs forever because I did not have chemo when I should have at time of my mastectomy 3 years ago. The mouth sore, the tongue sore the pain in my gums, along with dripping nose , mouth and eyes are my side effectsl 
 and they are driving me crazy. Ive tried Valtrex, Lysine, Magin Mouth Wash, vaseline, Biotene and the only things that helps, and that only for 1/2 hour is Ora Jel Baby ointment. Im Cry not handling it very well and I keep thinking of stopping my treatment. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic