FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good morning, everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dleonardNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dleonardNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good morning, everyone
    Posted: Oct 02 2019 at 1:33pm
Thank-you.

Edited by dleonardNYC - Oct 03 2019 at 4:31pm
Kellyless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2019 at 8:14am
hey @monarch , you should do thisSmileSmile
IDC, 2.2 cm, Stage IIb,lumpectomy 1/30/09 ACx4,Tx4 36 rads
6/1/16 Local recurrence same breast, same spot 1.8cm Carb.4x every 3 wks, Taxol 12x once wk. Dbl Mast. PCR!! Reconstruction fail, NED!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dleonardNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2019 at 4:30pm
thanks for the send-along, kellie.  please do feel free to ask her to call me, anytime, on my direct cell, at 212.289.0087.

thanks, so much.
sandy
Kellyless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2019 at 1:32pm
Hey Sandy! Monarch just saw this, but the study details have disappeared? I'm moving so I can't even remember what you posted, just that I thought she got your parameters. Repost if you still want participants!
IDC, 2.2 cm, Stage IIb,lumpectomy 1/30/09 ACx4,Tx4 36 rads
6/1/16 Local recurrence same breast, same spot 1.8cm Carb.4x every 3 wks, Taxol 12x once wk. Dbl Mast. PCR!! Reconstruction fail, NED!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dleonardNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2019 at 1:37pm
Hi, Kelly.

My associate (Sandy) posted this, inadvertently.  We always ask permission first, and since she's new, she was unaware of this.  THerefore, I removed the post as quickly, and as completely as i could (there seems to be no way to delete the entire post, so I removed as much text as it would allow).

If your friend (Monarch) would like to discuss participation in this study, you can certainly pass along my contact information.  My direct cell is 212.289.0087, and my direct email is pfcresearch@verizon.net.  (I hope this is okay with the Admin--trying to be careful, here!)

I very much appreciate your help with this.  Good luck with your move!

David Leonard
pfc Opinion Research.

Edited by dleonardNYC - Oct 04 2019 at 1:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic