FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

polls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: polls
    Posted: Jun 30 2008 at 1:55pm
Hey guys, come on, we have over 900 members which is fabulous!

Please those of you who haven't voted would you take a few minutes, go read the polls and mark your answer? 
We'd sure appreciate it.Smile

-

Edited by trip2 - Jun 30 2008 at 1:57pm
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
Nancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2008 at 6:19am
I'm going to bring this forward again. There are 924 members as of today. While I know that not all of them are on every day, these polls could make a difference as far as stats are concerned. Something to show to docs, etc.

As Pam said..we'd sure appreciate it.Smile
Nancy
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2008 at 6:57am
I'd like to add to Nancy's post and tell all of the new members that we also have created a master mailing/contact list of members who would like to give their contact information.  This is a master list that Hayley will keep in her records.

The reason we decided to do this is if we know someone is having a hard time and you want to send a cheer up card or they are in the hospital or you know they've been sick and haven't been on for awhile, we miss you and wonder if  you are ok. 

So if any of you would like to be put on the list you can private message me, link above, click on  go to my inbox and the address it trip2, give me your info and I will make note of it and immediately delete.  This will be given to Hayley.

Hugs to you all, Pam
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic