FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remembering Cheryl Wilkerson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa P. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remembering Cheryl Wilkerson
    Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:51pm
"Thank you to all my Sisters who fight right along beside each other no matter what their own circumstances....what a Blessing you all are!  Much Love! Cheryl"
"My original Dx TNBC Stage IIB was 10-27-11, clear margins and no lymph node involvement but had recurrence 8-20-12 and progression in June, 2013 while on Taxol Avastin. I have mets in both lung and a spot on my spine.... Stage IV." 
"I was originally on Cytoxan/Taxotere x 6, had 35 radiation but mets in less than a year. I then did Avastin/Taxol, then Erubulin. In September I had a lung biopsy, but started Xeloda while they wait to put me into a clinical trial. Then boom... Saturday night hit with a lot of dizziness, and symptoms. This all now confirmed with an MRI Yesterday showing brain mets." Underwent gamma knife to remove 6 cancerous tumors. - October 2013
Started Cytoxan and Methotrexate in pill form. Radiation treatments on tumor on chest that was affecting her pulmonary function and tumor on her spinal cord. - December 2013
Cheryl Wilkerson, age 56, lost her battle to TNBC on February 27, 2014.  We'll always remember your courageous fight, TNBC sister.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thesouthern/obituary.aspx?n=cheryl-wilkerson&pid=169901394& 

Edited by Melissa P. - Apr 17 2014 at 4:53pm
"Hope for more Tomorrows"
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
Triple Negative Breast Cancer, "I Won't Back Down!"
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic