FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rick Simpson Oil (phoenix tears)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Powder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:38pm
I have checked the out and also Medicinemansdispensary.com. They have a ton of information and have answered some of my questions. I don't have the time or energy for travel between chemotherapy, radiation, kids, work and everything else. Check them out. I will keep you all posted.
Jenneri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenneri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:03am
I have my last AC treatment next week and I have been using cannabis throughout chemo. It has helped mostly with nausea and sleep. I live in FL and my oncologist gave me an Rx for Dronabinol (generic is Marinol) which is supposed to be cannabis with very little of the active "high ingredient" THC.
CatWhispurrer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWhispurrer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:37pm
Well, I have been researching getting the oil and eventually just ordered CBD oil from an internet company.  Who knows if it is the real thing?  I hope so but haven't noticed any difference since starting it 2 weeks ago.

I wanted to warn some people reading this thread about getting MM from another state.  It sounded so easy so my sister (from WI) said she would get some for me (in GA) when visiting her daughter in CO.    It was VERY difficult getting it in CO.  She found a doctor but you also have to prove residence by having a bill with your name on it, like an electric bill - which she did not.  So she was able to change one of her bills online to her daughter's address, but then it takes a month to actually get the electric bill with your changed name.  She finally got a MM card but you have to send it certified to a CO registry but you can use the certified receipt to purchase MM right away.

Then, she went to purchase MM, and you have to "pick" a dispensary to get it because you are allowed only so much, and it comes in a multitude of forms and ingredients.  Also, you have to pay IN CASH which she didn't have that much money with her!  She was lost and spent almost 2 days of her vacation trying to do all of this to get some for me.   I felt bad for asking her.   

I sure hope GA passes the law soon!   
Found lump 9/16/11, age 55, Diagnosed 10/27 IDC TN, LX/SNB 12/7/11, Stage 1, Grade 3, 1.8 cm, 0/3 nodes, BRCA-, DD A/C on 1/23/12, followed by DD Taxol. 3/14/14 Stage IV, 3/26/14 Paclitaxel
Fats1976 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fats1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:06am
WARNING.... just saw above post on a different website, story changes greatly. .. but contact info and email is the same.... Please becareful ladies.... do not contact the number above... Rick Simpson, never charged for his "oil" he gave it for free....make sure if you want to have this oil it is obtained from a source that is trusted... and not in it for the money.... xxxxxx
Mom Dx 9/12
Stage 1c No Nodes involved.
Lump clear margins 10/12. Started 6 months of cmf chemo 11/12. Ended 4/13. RADS 28 tx 7 boosts ended 7/13. 02/14 Scans NED. 10/14 Scans NED. 6/15 Scans NED.

123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:57pm
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

TriplePositiveGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriplePositiveGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 12:19pm
I think that post is a scam. Fats is right. Be wary of false promotions and offers of cannabis oil mentioning Rick Simpson. There are far too many predatory a-holes trying to take advantage of very ill people. 

Lisa
Diagnosed Jan 2010; Stage IIa, grade 2, 3.2cm in rt. breast, no nodes and BRCA-. 4 cycles Carbo/Gemzar 3/10; Lump 6/10; 2 cycles carbo/gem after surgery 8/10; 35 Rads finished 12/1/10. NED.
Marian22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marian22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2015 at 7:49pm
My Story . . . .
As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn't believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public!

Treatment Regimine:
I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.

3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don't know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: phoenixtearsoil8@gmail.com

In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam's Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

Marian.
cbdoiltreatment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbdoiltreatment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2015 at 9:31pm
Hi all, i am in South Africa, having lost one of my parents to cancer when i was quite young , and having family members diagnosed with the killer C , i have been doing tons of research and it is within my capacity to produce high quality oil which have been tested on 2 people close to me ,and im convinced that cbd oil is infact capable of curing cancer amongst other ailments. It has been a try and fail initially when i began making the oil . Believe me , i wasted some really good cannabis during my trial and error period of producing oil. Having gone through different recipes from the rick simpson method to others who have deviated from it using different solutions   to extract. I produce really good quality oils now, and i would really like to help those in need of this oil. As many do know, in SA currently it is illegal to obtain or posess the plant matter to produce oil. Therefore i need to produce and distribute the oil in secret as such. I request those looking to purchase oil ,to contact me on : cbdoiltreatment@yahoo.com . Oil will be produced to accomadate each individual as per their needs. I have also created an easier way to ingest the oil in the form of filling the oil into veg capsules for easy daily taking. I can either supply the oil in capsule form or in a syringe depending on your preferance. As i have never provided the oil to people in countries outside south africa , i wouldnt know the legal standing of me doing so, however i welcome queries from those in overseas countries aswell , and depending on country i would be able to look at possible ways to send it to you and if its not possible for me to do so, i will tell you . Any person however within south africa looking to get oil , i will be able to send it to you. Again kindly contact me on the email address provided and ill try my level best to assist you. I am a very straight forward person . And id like to be able to provide oil on an individual basis . Thx for reading
connergrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connergrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2021 at 7:11am
I had stage 3 melanoma which spread to my lymph nodes. I did 3 months of cannabis oil, 3X a day, and now am cancer free a year later. I had a perfect CT scan (Sept 2018), a perfect brain scan (Feb 2019), a perfect PET scan (2020) and recently another perfect PET scan. No cancer anywhere!

I didn't do any other form of treatment. No surgeries, no chemo, nothing. 

I got my oil through Rick.
"Rick Simpson" (cannabis_oil_cure@outlook.com)

Thanks for reading....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic