FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Medical Update on TNBC - Event Date: Apr 06 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lisab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Medical Update on TNBC
    Posted: Feb 28 2008 at 1:00pm
This is wonderful - I'm planning to attend.

Love and hugs,

Lisa B.
Netterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Netterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 8:35pm

I couldnt get the link in the original post to work, but you can find it here:

http://www.cancercare.org/get_help/tew_calendar.php

then just  scroll down to the June 4 date.
T-Neg diag.5/07-40yo
Stage IIIa
Grade III
7/26 +nodes ax.
4-A/C pre-lumpectomy 2 Taxol post
+Tissue involvement
Finished Rad 4/08
DX of Advanced CTCL 2/09
Lansing,MI
cg--- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cg--- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2008 at 6:41am
Thank you so much for everything you do.

I cannot wait for the date.

Connie
peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2008 at 6:10am
This is wonderful news, I'm marking my calendar.  Thank you all so much.

Pat
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2008 at 12:24pm
Oh Hayley, this IS exciting!  You can count on me.
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
hayleyd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
TNBC Foundation Board Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayleyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2008 at 12:02pm
Hello Everyone,

On April 6th, CancerCare will offer a free Telephone Education Workshop entitled, Medical Update on Triple Negative Breast Cancer. It will take place from 1:30 to 2:30 pm Eastern Time.

Please join us as our expert speakers discuss treatment options, clinical trials, follow-up care, quality-of-life concerns and more.

The faculty for this workshop includes Eric P. Winer, MD, Director, Breast Oncology Center, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Chief Scientific Advisor, Susan G. Komen for the Cure and TNBC Foundation; Hope S. Rugo, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Director, Breast Oncology Clinical Trials Program, UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center; John S. Link, MD, Founder & President, Breastlink Medical Group, Medical Director, Breastlink Medical Group, Director, Long Beach Memorial Breast Center; and Patricia Spicer, MSW, Breast Cancer Program Coordinator at CancerCare.

This program, which is made possible by an educational grant from The Angela Andrews Ryan Fund, Memorial Medical Center Foundation, is presented in collaboration with the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation and the American Cancer Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, Association of Oncology Social Work, Black Women's Health Imperative, Breast Cancer Alliance, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Breast Cancer Resource Committee/ Rise Sister Rise, Cancer Patient Education Network, Education Network to Advance Cancer Clinical Trials, Intercultural Cancer Council, Linda Creed Breast Cancer Foundation, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, Men Against Breast Cancer, Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer, National Center for Frontier Communities, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, Research Advocacy Network, The Wellness Community, The Witness Project, Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization and Young Survival Coalition.

This workshop is free – no phone charges apply. However, pre-registration is required. To register, simply go to the CancerCare website at www.cancercare.org/tew.

We are very excited to have the opportunity to bring this program to you. We hope that you will join us.

Hayley Dinerman
TNBC Foundation

Edited by hayleyd - Mar 27 2008 at 4:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic