FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spiritual Support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 327>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2016 at 9:24pm
Hi everyone. I got my ultra sound report. They only did right side because the left side os dcis and wont show up on US. The lymph nodes are back down to normal size😁 Yay the tumor is still there but it is really shrunk down small. It might just be scar tissue.so thatbis Really Good News. Thanks for the prayers.😄😁
Sharon E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sharon E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2016 at 9:50pm
Praise the Lord!  I am thrilled for your good news.
3/12 Stg2b TNBC, IDC, Grade 3, age 49, 3 nodes, BRCA-,4/12-8/12 AC/T, 9/12 MBX no rads
10/14 Recur chest, BM, biopsy removed tumors, Gem/Carb 4,1/15, NED 1/15, Rads, 7/15 BM, Gem/Carb 4
Jacklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2016 at 10:58pm
God is SO good all the time, and, all the time, God is good!!

Celebrating with you Romnessprite1!! Yeah God

Dx: Nov. 27/15, TNBC, left breast & lymph, BRCA -; Chemo: Dec 4/15 - Mar 4/16; 4 DD A/C, 3 DD Taxol; BMX/ALND: April 26/16; Stage 3C; Radiation: June 10-July 15/16; 1 cycle Xeloda: Aug 15 - 28/16
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 9:51am
Praising God for your report Romnessprite1.  So happy that you have some peace of mind about the report. 

Love and God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
barrycarrot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrycarrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 3:02pm
Hi Everyone. I have enjoyed reading back to some past posts on this thread. It's nice to have a spiritual place to post. I can't imagine going through this without God! We are in this together and he's carrying me through it!

Praying for each and everyone of you. And he hears those prayers!

Blessing to you all,
Carrie
AmyL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 4:29pm
Hi everyone,
I want to share this quick story. My mom ( who is 84, and one of the strongest Christians I know) was in church last Sunday and had a sudden vision of me sitting in the infusion chair with Jesus by my side. She has only had two previous visions, the last one was 20 years ago when my Dad had a life threatening complication following open heart surgery. She saw a vision of Jesus as an angel by his side. They didn't expect him to make it through the night but he is still here with us at age 85! It has given me a lot of peace to remind me that I'm not alone spiritually in this journey!

Blessings to all
Amy
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 4:50pm
Isnt it a blessing to know we are not alone. He said I will be with you always" that was pne of the last things He said before the disciples saw Him go up into the clouds. He is also with us through other Christians like us. When we pray for each other.
Thanl you all again for all your prayers. We are sisters in Christ. Bearing one anothers burden. What a blessing.
barrycarrot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrycarrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 8:05pm
What a great story, Amy. He is there sitting next to us... we just forget sometimes since we can't see him in the flesh. I'm so thankful that he is faithful even though we are so undeserving!

Carrie
Jacklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jacklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 9:12pm
Indeed, what a wonderful story to share with us, thanks Amy. What a great image to have, that He is sitting beside us in the infusion chair.  

I'm going to add something else as well - not sure where I read this, but I read that rather than seeing the chemo in the IV as evil or the enemy, pray for it as it is going into your body so that God will use the chemo to attack the cancer cells. When I read that, it gave me tremendous comfort because I was thinking of the chemo as 'bad' and capable to tremendous damage in my body. I now pray as the chemo starts to go into my body and this has brought me so much peace. Now I can use the image of my beloved Jesus sitting beside me in the infusion chair. Powerful or what?
Ps 46:10 - be still and know that I am God

Blessings
Dx: Nov. 27/15, TNBC, left breast & lymph, BRCA -; Chemo: Dec 4/15 - Mar 4/16; 4 DD A/C, 3 DD Taxol; BMX/ALND: April 26/16; Stage 3C; Radiation: June 10-July 15/16; 1 cycle Xeloda: Aug 15 - 28/16
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 2:42pm
Hi everyone I shared awhile back about being afraid of my upcoming surgery and because I have been a Christian for a long time I felt guilty for being afraid.My pastor said every one feels anxiety or fear from time to time. That is when Jesus can bring the most comfort. When we finaly have to admit we are not in controll but He is. It is hard to describe but now I have peace. Im mot struggling with it anymore because its not me trying. There is a bible verse I remembered "cease striving and know that I am God." Its His show now not mine.
Sharon E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sharon E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 3:20pm
I pictured Jesus sitting next to me as I had my PET scan today.  The results came back with no cancer found!!! Praise the Lord!  I believe this is a miracle.
3/12 Stg2b TNBC, IDC, Grade 3, age 49, 3 nodes, BRCA-,4/12-8/12 AC/T, 9/12 MBX no rads
10/14 Recur chest, BM, biopsy removed tumors, Gem/Carb 4,1/15, NED 1/15, Rads, 7/15 BM, Gem/Carb 4
gordon15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gordon15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 3:26pm
this is an amazing inspiration....
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 4:39pm
That is great news Sharon. Im so happy for your news. Praise God.
gordon15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 4:58pm
Me and my wife are not really religious, but your comments are very much appreciated as the science research has it's limitations, and beyond that, stories of hope are very much appreciated by us.
Jacklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jacklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 6:17pm
Hi Sharon,

Yeah God!! What wonderful news indeed!! A miracle that only He could perform and He did so in a HUGE way.

Celebrating with you.

Blessings,

jacklin
Jacklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2016 at 2:45pm
I wanted to share what I read in today's reading of "Our Daily Bread" written by David Roper. It was so encouraging when I read it this morning, a great way to start my day:

"In time of trouble say:

First - God brought me here. It is by His will I am in this strait place. In that I will rest.
Next - He will keep me in His love and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.
Then - He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me lessons He intends me to learn, and             working in me the grace He means to bestow.
Last - In His good time He can bring me out again - how and when He knows. I am here - by God's appointment, in His keeping, under His training, for His time.

We want the instant solution, the quick fix, but some things cannot be disposed of so readily; they can only be accepted. God will keep us by His love. By His grace, we can rest in Him. 

When God permits suffering, He also provides comfort.

Prayer: Dear Lord, it is hard to endure times of illness and suffering. Comfort me and help me to trust you."

Blessings on each of you today,

Jacklin

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2016 at 5:40pm
Thank you Jacklin. Im not good at waiting. Im usually a very energetic person go go go. I used to rarely even sit down. I had to always be doing something."My dad used to say I was like a flea on a hot griddle". God has had to slooow me down. He has to pry the worries out of my hands. I pray and say ok God Im giving this trouble to you. Then the next day I pick it back up and start carrying it around again. Over and over. But He is always there waiting for me to remember "Oh Ya I forgot You are carrying this now. Help me to let go of it."
mark 9:24"I DO BELIEVE;HELP MY UNBELIEF". Im glad He is so patient with me.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 9:04pm
Thank you for all your prayers and support. I had a hard time in hospital but knowing you were thinking of me really helped. Apparently my adrenal glands quit working. I have to take steroids.
snugltz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote snugltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2016 at 2:34pm
I think the only way to get through this is one day at a time, but also know that it will be over. The treatment is bad enough but the worry is nearly as bad or worse. It is terribly hard at the time.  It has taken me nearly 6 years not to spend half my day worrying.  Im like you.  I really connected with your post of telling God He is in charge and letting Him take it all and then me picking it up again.  This is such a VERY DIFFICULT journey. When anything hurts for more than a day I right away revert back to "is the cancer back" and get all stressed.  I think that fear never really goes away.  You are in my prayers.   
1 cm, 0/2 neg nodes, lumpectomy 6/16/10, cytoxin/taxotere 4x every three weeks, rad start 11/8 33X
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2016 at 2:58pm
I wanted to share an amazing answer to prayer. I was on hospital last week and minigerkin sent me a message she was praing for me. And had been thinking of me. Right at that time. Four Drs. Were trying to figure out why my blood pressure was staying dangerously low. One of them poked his head in and said they had figured it out. They had been stumped for 3 days.
     God used this to grow my faith. The timimg was so perfect it cpuldnt have been anything but a miracle. He showed them the answer as you prayed. Thank you so much.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 327>
  Share Topic