FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yasemin62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yasemin62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME
    Posted: Feb 04 2020 at 12:34pm
I write in English but translate changed I m sorry Hi, I'm Jasmine my mom are having triple negative breast cancer, and we are in the turkey said, where doctors can only receive chemotherapy for my mother, but I wrote it in you many kinds of treatment I read your article in the forum only to inform request you, I do not know what to do, please help me , Thank you very much in advance

Edited by Yasemin62 - Feb 05 2020 at 12:53am
mainsailset View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mainsailset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2020 at 9:43pm
Can you repost in English? We're here to help and support one another but we'll need to understand what it is you need help with.
dx 7/08 TN 14x6.5x5.5 cm tumor

3 Lymph nodes involved, Taxol/Sunitab+AC, 5/09 dbl masectomy, path 2mm tumor removed, lymphs all clear, RAD 32 finished 9/11/09. 9/28 CT clear 10/18/10 CT clear
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2020 at 8:14am
Hi Yasemin,

I'm so sorry your mom has this diagnosis.  Did they tell you what stage she is?  The size of her tumor?

You say they only give chemotherapy.  Do you know what kind?  Is your mom going to have surgery after chemotherapy?  Will they give radiation too?

Please give us some more information and we will try to help you with this diagnosis.

Donna
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Yasemin62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yasemin62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2020 at 1:55am
Yes stage 4. It was in the first breast, then went to the bones, then they gave radiotherapy to the spine.now available in the hip bone rib cage and in some areas of the spine .radiotherapy lasted 15-20 sessions from the spine.has been receiving treatment and chemotherapy for 2 years in total.gemcitabine in chemotherapy they gave paclitaxel and zoledronic acid before some of them were difficult for my mom .She is happy with her slow progress but i think she can be stopped .the tumor does not have any internal organs. I asked my doctor for keytruda etc. . He said to me that the current chemotherapy has slowed down, he said this treatment is working but he did not say anything definite.he said chemotherapy is enough for now but I think it's not enough, there must be another way, at least the cancer should be stopped
Thank you donna and everyone
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2020 at 11:34am
Hi Yasemin,

I'm sorry your mother is dealing with metastatic TNBC.  The problem is we do not have a cure yet for metastatic breast cancer.  The hope is to slow it down or delay progression.  There are clinical trials and immunotherapy that look promising but so far, TNBC is lacking targeted therapy and treatment.  Is your mom able to gain access to clinical trials?

If you can translate this article:

A Review of Systemic Treatment in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer

DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic