FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What to eat to reduce recurrenc of TNBC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lorene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2018 at 12:06pm
kmascia, I could not get into your link, the page said it could not be found.  I'll try later.  Thank you.

Lorene
dx10/01@age59,IDC TNBC, St.IIB,Gr3,2.5cm,3+nodes, epirubicin,5FU,cytoxan,33Rads,No recurrence, 2018
Nellyfanjita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellyfanjita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2018 at 2:03pm
Hello, I am brand new to this forum also. I try to eat loads of vegetables, especially green ones and red fruit and salady stuff. I hardly ever eat red meat now, or any meat but I do continue to eat oily fish. I eat nuts and seeds a lot. I take a curcumin supplement every day because it is well documented that it has marvellous anti-cancer properties. You have to buy the supplement with bioperin which is black pepper, because it is quite difficult to digest otherwise. I have just been invited for my mammogram (year 2) and I am feeling quite anxious. I take each day as it arrives and I try not to dwell on the cancer returning. Good luck with your journey and lots of love. Oh! I treat myself with a gin and tonic from time to time too.     xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic