FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TM users

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
waterfall315 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterfall315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2020 at 6:47pm
Hi
 It has come to my attention that the FDA is working hard to shut down the availability of TM (Ammonium Tetrathiomolybdate), which is currently being produced by one compounding pharmacy in the U.S.   The one compounding pharmacy is in Michigan.  Please write to the FDA and contact your Congress member to beg that they allow TM to be prescribed.
We urgently ask that you, and perhaps your families, write powerful letters to the FDA, so they are aware of the critical need for this medicine. 
LizSpike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LizSpike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2020 at 9:57pm
TM or ATTM or Ammonium tetrathiomolybdate users

The FDA is looking to restrict access to this life saving compound.  I have deployed my friends to send support letters to Pharmacy Solutions, but now I am looking to engage to a broader audience so we do not get this compound taken away.  Note vet's can still give to animals it is so safe!

If you are interested, I need voices and stories as I work to compile our case. 

Liz
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2020 at 8:16am
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Mariote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 2:11pm
May I ask how you are doing with the mistletoe? My ND prescribed Helixor, he wanted to gradually increase the injections from 5mg up to 120mg... but my wife so far can barely tolerate 30mg, she gets really big red lumps, like 5-6 inches diameter, and sooo itchy... it's been almost 5 months for us but our ND encourages us to keep at it. How's your experience? BTW, our current chemo has us "stable" with small tumor reduction, we're not sure whether it's the mistletoe, the chemo, the hyperthermia, or the supplements.
Mariote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2020 at 2:13pm
Hi Jojocat. Would you be able to post the approx. cost of Dr. Rosenberg's treatment? Thanks kindly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic