FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spotlight Stories - Please share your story!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marymom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marymom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2022 at 8:03pm
Hello all!
I have not been on the site for a bit of time…because I am horrible with passwords!  Ugh! So, I am almost 4.5 years out from my diagnosis and I have adopted the intermittent diet lifestyle.  Plus calorie restriction and exercise seven days a week.  I eat no meat or cheese…if I do it is very rare and a tiny amount.  I take supplements of turmeric, aspirin, b 12, vitamin d 3, and metformin.  I have lost 40 pounds since my diagnosis and I work hard at keeping it off.  I was diagnosed 12/17/17.  Stage one, no nodes, 1.6 cm and clear margins.  I had a lumpectomy at memorial Sloan Kettering. I had four ac and 12 taxol and 30 rads.  I had the lumpectomy first. I lost all my hair and brows and my nails were a scary story.  I did ice my hands and feet during infusions.  Today I suffer no side effects and I thank God everyday for that.
This site really saved me in so many ways.  I was so scared when I was diagnosed and I went into a rabbit hole.  I want to also apologize for not posting in a long time…I read it all the time…but the password reset👀is the reason why I have not signed on.
I truly love this forum and I help my story helps.  Stay strong and pray I remember my new password❤️You all are loved.
RADaniels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RADaniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2022 at 9:56pm
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site. I have just been diagnosed with triple negative aggressive ductal carcinoma. I meet with a surgeon on Wednesday so I have really no idea what I am up against. I don't know how smart it was of me to google information to try and find out more and I think I just scared myself more that I needed to be with just hearing the diagnoses. I am terrified. I have major concerns because back in 2019 I had congestive heart failure, I recovered well from it but it was a hard fight. I am curious how my heart is going to handle the treatment of this cancer. Has anyone else had to fight cancer after having heart failure? 

Best wishes

Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic