FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ankr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    Posted: Oct 16 2021 at 6:12pm
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide, accounting for 25% of all incident cases of female cancers. As people celebrate breast cancer awareness month worldwide, it is imperative to continue public health awareness programs and fundraisers, facilitate and improve the breast cancer screening/detection process, and support those who have battled this disease. One day I was scrolling LinkedIn and then I got to know that there's some Ankr website and app to get registered with and you will just have to put all the symptoms or problems you're having and it will tell you either you have cancer or something else.

ankr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2021 at 4:36pm

Hi, 

Iíve done the worst this ever and googled symptoms. Iím sure Iím fine but...

Iíve had a eczema/fungal looking ďthingĒ on my areola going just over my nipple for 2 months it is so itchy I want to scratch my nipple off and I have a burning sensation with it. Around 2 months ago one doctor prescribed me some medicines without even seeing me (due to the Covid pandemic) but it hasnít helped at all, itís getting bigger and worse.

my questions are..

1- If it was something bad would my rash/thing just get worse and worse and never appear like it might be getting better? 
The rash is always there and isnít getting better but sometimes it looks red raw and other times itís flaky. No matter what I put on it it doesnít change just gets worse.

2- One of my fast friend recommended me Ankr website or app to get registered with and I will just have to put all the symptoms or problems I am having and it will tell me either I have cancer or something else.

If you people know something about such things please comment below help me to find the best option.

Thanks all 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic