FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the method of repairing damaged hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jane Maryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Maryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the method of repairing damaged hair?
    Posted: Apr 11 2018 at 10:05pm
When I was in school, I often permed my hair. I only went to school two or three times in high school. I used to have more hair because I was hotter and I lost some hair. With my natural volume, I didn't like curls and I often had nothing to pull my hair. , I now see my hair is damaged, very sad. The hair is not as good as before. Know how to help me.
Modern Show View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Modern Show Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2018 at 11:07pm

Nowadays, more and more people like to dye their own hair, not only can increase the value of beauty, but the difference in hair color will make them look unique. However, after the hair is dyed and burned, the hair ends are particularly vulnerable to damage. Although the shape is beautiful, it is also temporary. If you do not take care of your hair, the hair will become dry and furrowed bifurcation, so after the dyeing, the hair damage will be repaired. It is very important.

The path to healthy hair is covered with products, medicines, proteins and deep conditioning agents. If your hair is fried or forked, sun damaged, tangled and broken pieces, it's time to control the health of your hair. It is easy to forget that our hair may be very fragile.
The following blog will describe the six steps to repair a damaged, broken hair and restore its health:

1. Correctly wash
Do not use excessively high temperature water to shampoo hair. Hair loss or hair troubles, especially those with short hair, do not directly shampoo the shampoo on the scalp. Try not to use products containing silicone oil.
The hair conditioner is still used because the hair is damaged. The shampoo can only play a clean role. It needs a conditioner to repair it. Also, pay attention to the conditioner not to touch the scalp. The time for staying on the hair is 2 - 3 minutes, specific reference instructions. Many people use hair conditioners to wash off in less than a minute. This is less than optimal.
After shampooing, do not rub the hair with a towel. Use a squeeze press to get the towel out of the hair.
The temperature of the hair dryer should not be too high.

2. Eat more foods that can improve hair quality
After dyeing, the same hair is still shiny, so it is necessary to pay attention to eating convenience, eat more foods containing protein, such as soybeans, walnuts, fruits, pasta and so on. The main component of hair is protein, so supplementing the body's proteins is good for the hair.

3. Avoid direct ultraviolet rays

One of the biggest culprits for hair damage, color fading and brittleness is sun damage. If you can't protect your hair from the sun's ultraviolet rays, start now. Even if we are more exposed in the summer, do not forget that the sun shines throughout the year. After a full day of sun exposure, such as travel, it is best to keep your hair moist for a long time to prevent hair damage and help keep your hair in top shape.

4. Choose hair care products that are suitable for your hair

The protection of hair by shampoo is very important. The key is to protect the scalp, nourishes the hair roots, removes the dirt attached to the scalp, and secretes the head oil. Shampoo can provide good protection for cleansing. It's important to find a deep conditioner that fits your hair type, not letting the hair fall, or making your hair feel greasy. If you color the hair, deeper conditioners are especially important because damaged hair will fade faster than healthy hair. If possible, work with your hair stylist to find the deepest care for your type of hair.

5. Loss of damaged hair

If your hair is damaged, your hair will be broken, fragile and split, and you feel that you have lost your haircut on a tired day, then regular haircuts will save the day.
You don't have to cut it all down. If you're not ready to go short, do a healthy trim, try layers, reshape your face, or point some fashionable bangs nod. Cutting off the damaged hair can be a rapid increase in your new hair.

6. No hair dryer

Try to make the hair dry naturally, many people like to use a hair dryer, we does not recommend using a hair dryer too often, high temperature not only damage the hair, but also hurt the scalp, so use a hair dryer to dry the hair, hair drying degree reaches half You can stop the hair and let the hair dry naturally.

I hope these methods will improve your hair and help you all have a beautiful hair.

Jane Maryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Maryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2018 at 9:47pm
Thank you for your answer. I feel very helpful. I wish you all the best of luck. Work together to overcome it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic