Go To Main TNBC Website

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome From TNBC Foundation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327
Author
Kellyless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2018 at 10:59pm
Welcome Tishabe, so glad you found us. I've found amazing support here since 2009. I had a recurrence 2 years ago, I came here for help and support before I told anyone but my husband and BFF - it may have saved my life!
What I discovered is a recurrence 2+ years from treatment, if you don't have a genetic predisposition, is very very rare. The odds are it is not TNBC - seriously. But if it is, you can beat it again. What you're going thru is terrifying..I was sure it meant I was a goner. But I'm still here, 2 years out again with No Evidence Of Disease - so know that whatever the tests say you will be okay.
Please let us know what the results are, we're waiting with you now, sending you all the calm thoughts and survivor strength we have
IDC, 2.2 cm, Stage IIb,lumpectomy 1/30/09 ACx4,Tx4 36 rads
6/1/17 Local recurrence same breast, same spot 1.8cm Carb.4x every 3 wks, Taxol 12x once wk. Dbl Mast. PCR!! Reconstruction fail, NED!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 325326327
  Share Topic