FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tnbc recurrences with mets. to the brain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
sarah66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2012 at 11:35pm
no cleveland clinic radiation, but waiting on appt. with them for 2nd opinion. my dr. are great, but everything moves so slow. i just want to make sure i recieve the best care. they did not do chemo after radiation. because my .pe.t. scan was cancer free. but i still have problems with my rt, side of my body center more rt in back gives sharp pain alot. and the tip of my liver in front. good to hear someone is a survivor. mcdonald is close to youngstown by ten miles. thanks. the only information i could find about tn brain disease, was life expectency of 18-20 months. my mri is aug 6th. thank-yu take care sarah. are you in remission. if so that great. hows everything going for you. my first sign of brian cancer was a piercing pain thru the rt eye that did not go away. then to headache and just stay, mild but there. until radiation started and steriods.
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2012 at 11:49pm
Sarah,

Denise could be more exact with the history, but there was a lady on this forum who had wbr and she's 3 years Ned.  
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

sarah66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2012 at 4:43am
thanks, would like to think i have longer. right ,3 years sounds good.. take care sarah.
sarah66 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 4:05am
aug 6th mri of the brain shows tumors shrinking.. good  news for now PET WAS normal. take care sarahSmileTongueBig smileLOL
SagePatientAdvocates View Drop Down
Senior Advisor
Senior Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SagePatientAdvocates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 6:42am
MARVELOUS!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing, Sarah...

warmly,

Steve
I am a BRCA1+ grandson, son and father of women affected by breast/oc-my daughter inherited mutation from me, and at 36, was dx 2004 TNBC I am a volunteer patient advocate with SAGE Patient Advocates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic