Go To Main TNBC Website

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange questions about eyelids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
silvesta001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvesta001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2017 at 6:14am
Several questions can be arises related to eyelids. Eyelid is connected to the face and which is very important for almost all the women. So, you can also have a look at the link below where you will find several eyelid questions along with their answers:
stella114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2017 at 1:49am

There are several questions that can arise when you face any eyelid issue. But you can get all the answers at: naturallycuredroopyeyelids.dudaone.com if you have any questions related to droopy eyelids. Yes, if you have droopy eyelids then you can get all the answers here. 

Meadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2017 at 2:13am
I had two eyelid problems during chemo. First, one of my eyelids twitched a lot. Second, toward the end or chemo, when my eyelids were falling out, I got a lot of styes. They were really bothersome and kind of painful, but a doctor friend had a great suggestion, which was to find stones that fit well in the eye socket, then heat them up in boiling water on the stove, wrap in a slightly damp towel, and hold on the eye. The moist heat was soothing and I think made the styes drain and heal sooner.
Meadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2017 at 2:57am
Correction, I meant to say in the post above "when my eyelashes were falling out." My eyelids did not fall out!
AllisonH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisonH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2017 at 5:22pm
I had an eye exam with fairly significant eye change just a couple of days before being diagnosed with TNBC. Happened to see my onc before actually getting my new glasses, and she said, "No, wait! Don't get glasses now! Wait until after chemo because your eyes will change." So, my eyes are worse from before chemo and now getting worse with chemo. Great! I definitely have blurry vision and dry eyes (I use regular Visine, not the red-out) and gunk and stickiness. Just wonderful, ain't it?

Allison
gordon15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2017 at 5:30pm
My wife had other issues from chemo, like toenails, intestine (probiotics fixed it) but not eyes, I would go overboard on using eye saline,  I've never read about permanent eye problems after chemo, but dehydration during is definitely a concern.
wife: IDC/Lobular Stage2B 2008 lumpectomy/TAC+rads
TNBC Stage 3A/w/metaplastic/squamous Nov2015 Carboplatin-Gemzar chemo/masectomy Taxolchemo+rads 4-16
PET scan stable 9-2016/ 1-2017
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic