FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone beat lung mets?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Scoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2009 at 11:29am

Eli Lilly , GEMCARBO, Try the combination of gemcitabin and carboplatin for initial lung mets. Here's the cocktail I think will have the biggest chance for a sincere remission. Some of these  met tumor shows strong sensitivity to...1-topotecan to inhibit the topisomerase, also this will significantly address the Nestin expression of these tumors. Vinorelbine was suggestived for patients, and gemcitabin.  They also have a high MDRI overexpression when they met (Multi-drug resistance phenomena)  I think  Gefitinib will work to address this very well , or a suggested ( imazole and verapamil combo), the first mentioned  will also  enhance the absorption of topotecan.  3chemos and a MDR1 reversing protocol.

I think the reason this TNBC has gotten so very far is because no one has been treating it recognizing its partial signature with the neural endocrine stem cell filament component. The topotecan portion takes care of that.

Wishing you all a full remission, the sooner the better !

The Scoop
Researching the researchers.
Wendy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 2:01am
The Scoop
Thanks for the info. Where did you get it? I have never heard of most of this. Like to fwd to my onc., but he's going to want more info. Thanks for researching.
Wendy
dx 3/06 TN, taxotere/cytoxin x4; radiation x 40; mets. to lungs, lymph nodes 3/08 - to begin chemo 4/29/08 Abx/Avas., 9/08 Avastin maintenance, 1/09 - off meds to see if Avastin causing headaches
CarynRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarynRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 3:58am
Sounds to me like a really excited PR/Advertising person posting on any site that might benefit (been there, done that).

Caryn
Orig dx 6/03 - St.2a, IDC
gr.3,0 nodes, TNBC/BRCA1+
7/07 St 4 mets to nodes/lungs. PACA/Rads NED 11/07-10/08
Lepto mets 10/08
Rads for 4 brain tumors 4/10.
Leptomets return 6/10
cmtrots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmtrots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 4:38am
Hey Scoop,

I'd love to read your signature. Have you tried any of these drugs and if so what kind of response did you get? Please post your signature. Thanks

cmtrots
12/02 mast w/recon neg nodes A/C
12/05 5/11 pos nodes,taxotere
6/06 3 nod pos,6 wks rad'tn and Xeloda
7/07 lung met, lung surgery,Taxol and Carbo
8/08 lung mets again, Avastin and Abraxene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic