FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Members around eastern Ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
biasbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biasbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members around eastern Ohio
    Posted: Mar 01 2015 at 7:48pm
Hello all,
  Been just told I have TNBC Friday and I have until tomorrow to let them know what I want done which includes a mastectomy. Then of course rounds of Chemo. I have been reading up on everything I can about this terrible disease. I have so many fears running through my mind. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't read up on things like what to take to the hospital, things to take with you on those long days of chemo. I even found items the doctor can give you to help with the pain when they remove the drain tubes after the mastectomy. Some people find it isn't painful but me I have had those drains removed after other surgerys and it isn't comfortable. I found three items to help with the pain. If you want to know please let me know. I am going to make sure they use one of the three for sure. Thanks for all for posting great information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic