Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arleneb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
TNBC Foundation Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey request from LBBC
    Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:28pm
Our friends at Living Beyond Breast Cancer are conducting a national survey to assess the unique information and support needs of all women with breast cancer. 

Available online until midnight PT on Friday, Jan.10, the survey asks about the information and support available to women with breast cancer. The organization will use the survey findings to identify and address gaps in services for people with specific breast cancer diagnoses, such as triple-negative, hormone-positive or HER2 positive.

Who May Participate?

All women who have ever been diagnosed with or treated for breast cancer may take part in this survey. Participants may be recently diagnosed, in treatment, post-treatment, have had a return of breast cancer, or be living with metastatic (stage IV) disease. We seek people with a diversity of experiences, so please spread the word about this opportunity. All responses are anonymous.

Every participant who completes the survey, which takes about 30 minutes, will receive a coupon for a free LipDrink SPF 15 lip balm with any $50 purchase from jane iredale. Participants may also enter a drawing for a chance at one of four $150 amazon.com gift cards.

How Will LBBC Use the Survey Findings?

Survey responses will help shape future Living Beyond Breast Cancer materials, and they will help us develop programs for unique groups of women affected by breast cancer. We will share what we learn with healthcare providers and other organizations. A summary of the findings will be published in 2014 on lbbc.org. 

How Do I Participate?

You may start now by completing the survey online. If you have questions or concerns, please call LBBC at (610) 645-4567.

Survey link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BCNeeds2013

nonna1642 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:30pm
Thank you for this information.
Dx: age 70 IDC TNBC Grade 3 5/10 left mastectomy Stage IIB 5.1 cm no reconstruction followed by chemo of Taxotore & Cytoxin then radiation
clarkjennifer View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:30am
Thanks for the informative post. This survey will lead us to know more about breast cancer and the women suffering this. It will help yhem.
Melissa P. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:37pm
Clap Done!

Survey till Jan. 9th. Questions specific to TNBC. I just finished... lets get it done ladies, this benefits all of us! Thank you, Melissa
http://www.lbbc.org/About-LBBC/LBBC-Newsletter-and-Publication-Archive/LBBC-News/National-Breast-Cancer-Survey

Edited by Melissa P. - Dec 28 2013 at 12:22am
"Hope for more Tomorrows"
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
Triple Negative Breast Cancer, "I Won't Back Down!"
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
mainsailset View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:24am
I'm disappointed in the survey. It's poorly worded, and seems to have an agenda of its own rather than to delve into the experiences of women with cancer and what their subsequent needs are. Sorry, but after completing it I just shook my head.
dx 7/08 TN 14x6.5x5.5 cm tumor

3 Lymph nodes involved, Taxol/Sunitab+AC, 5/09 dbl masectomy, path 2mm tumor removed, lymphs all clear, RAD 32 finished 9/11/09. 9/28 CT clear 10/18/10 CT clear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:22pm
I posted a link to the survey to my online support groups, many have already participated in the survey.
TNBC dx August 2009, Age 41, Stage 2, 2cm, 0 nodes Lumpectomy/ACx4,Taxolx4/33rads
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
dawncoskren View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 2:30pm
I completed the survey
DX 6/14/13 TNBC-IDC
7/15 BRCA 1 Positive
7/16 double mastectomy
7/23 Post surgery Pathology- Stage1,tumor 2cm nodes clr.
8/16/13 4 A/c and 4 Taxol
1/6/14 implants
3/13/14 ovaries and tubes removed

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:39pm
Thumbs Up
Great!
mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
arleneb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
TNBC Foundation Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:04pm
Today is the final day to participate in this survey. Please take a few minutes to provide your input.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:01pm
Thank you from Living Beyond Breast Cancer:

Thank You for Filling Out Our National Breast Cancer Survey!

LBBC would like to thank everyone who participated in our national survey to assess the current and emerging needs of those affected by breast cancer. We owe a great many thanks to all who responded to the survey, as well as the many LBBC allies — most notably the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation and organizations associated with the Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance — for helping us promote participation.

More than 2,000 of you completed the survey since it opened in December. The information you provided will help us identify and address gaps for people with specific subtypes of breast cancer, such as triple-negative disease, which is one of the first groups we will address.

We have a lot of data to analyze, and we promise we will post our findings throughout the next year. We hope to announce our first findings in the upcoming months. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and check lbbc.org for updates on the survey results!

mlsspaskvan.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic