FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

does ayone get it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does ayone get it
    Posted: May 08 2013 at 4:33pm
im about ready to throw all my friends away, they dont get, they seem to think, they will never get cancer or any thing, like there is somthing different about me that i did, i get so upset, i just want to avoid them all, take my busy body neighbor, she procceds to tell me she has 2 sisters with breast cancer and they got it because theytook hormon replace ment, then she looks at me and says you took that to didnt you, no i did not, and i wanted to scream at her , you better be getting mamograms ladie, i have sister inlaws that dont go for them also,they all get the better you then me look, if i get that how are you look, and i say fine, and they just star like im lying , im going to move to the country and put up a large fence and just enjoy nature, most of the time i just ignore it, but once in a while i want to scream, im no different then you , it just happen!!!!! beck
ER postive in 2007 10 nodes in underarm,primary unknown, right side, did chemo and rad. Dec. 2011 TN left side 1.5 CM no nodes stage 1 did cmf chemo and rads.
Annie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:03pm

OH Beck, I had one of those days but in a different way...I have relatives that say the cancer is GONE and they stare into space like they have their head stuck inside a hot air balloon...I mean YES I hope it is GONE for good but to me they seem to like to minimize the whole ordeal that I went through even though I do not mention it to them for fear of insensitive responses like this...and also they were never around when I went through it...I wonder where they got their Doctorate in this...should ask them sometime but it would not make a hill of beans of difference...Frustrating but I try to avoid them...The good thing about this site is we all understand and it is good to get it out of our systems from time to time...otherwise it is just too exasperating...take care and thanks for posting this today...Love, Annie
Annie TNBC Stage IIA Gr 3 1cm lesion 2/5 lymph nodes+ lumpectomy,FEC & D 30Rads finished(08/2009) BRCA- Chronic Cellulitis due to Radiation-- L.Mastectomy Jan 2012
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:13pm
THANKS FRO RESPONDING , SOMETIMES I FELL LIKE IM NOT AS GOOD AS PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE CANCER , DOES ANYONE RELATE TO THAT, IT HURTS, I FEEL I FIT IN HERE, BUT NOT TO MUCH WITH OTHERS , YES THEY ALL SEEM TO THINK ITS GONE , IT WAS THAT EASY, I HAVE A REALTIVE WHOM HAS OVAERION CANCER, SHE POSTED ON FACE BOOK SHE WAS DONE WITH TREATMENTS, EVERYONE WAS SAYING SHE WAS CURED, I WAS THE GLOOM AND DOMMER, BECAUSE I TRIED TO EXPAIN TO THEM , AND IM SURE THE REALTIVE KNOWS, THAT YOU CANT SAY SOMEONE IS CURED , THEY JUST DONT GET IT ITS LIKE THEY THINK IM TRYING TO DWELL ON IT.. BECK
ER postive in 2007 10 nodes in underarm,primary unknown, right side, did chemo and rad. Dec. 2011 TN left side 1.5 CM no nodes stage 1 did cmf chemo and rads.
krisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 12:08am
Beck, i know what you are saying. People are either ignorant about cancer (not a criticism) or they are in denial.(not a bad place to be)
We all do our best ecucating the masses, one person at a time. :)
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:38am
my message to cancer.......ive sat in the doctors off so many times, and read the postor that reads, i have cancer, cancer dosent have me,each time i have read it ive thought, your wrong it has me.. .. when i wake in the middle of the night, and the scary thoughts come to my mind. it has me, when i look at my faimly with fear of what will they do, it has me it rears it ugly head many times through out my day ,, yes it has me i do have days of enjoyment dont get me wrong, sometimes , i surprise myself when long periods go by and i see a glimps of myself, but its there , its like the old friend we dont want anymore ,but they are around because you told them to many little secrets, you dont want told , or the ugly tatoo you got when you were young , it is always there, the last thing i want to do is give cancer any credit, but i must , because it has made me a more caring person, i dont sweat the small stuff, and do do stop and smell many roses now, but someday damn it i will look at that poster and say no no you dont have me, or any one else, and i pray it will come in my life time or at least my kids and grandkids, because none of us should ever have to look in you ugly face   Beck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic