FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please Give Us Your Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
Sue Ellen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Ellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 12:14pm
Dear Ashlyn,
Thanks so much for responding.
I have been on the Budwig therapy since the week I discoverd the lump. One of the first books I read was Henderson's and it told the story of Johanna Budwig. That is my breakfast every day!
I also went to an alternative Dr. who prescribed a full range of supplements, minerals and vitamins which I take daily. Another alternative Dr. told me that I should get 200 minutes of aerobic exercise every week plus weight training and I am doing that as well. I feel great and, as I think I mentioned earlier, I have had no effects from radiation -  not even tired.

Unless someone can really make a case for it, I am not planning on doing any chemo.
Thanks again for your note.
Sue Ellen
Ashlyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 12:23pm
Sounds like you're doing well, Sue Ellen.  I am also able to exercise 4 days per week for an hour each time and do a combo of cardio, push-ups and moderate weight training.  I also take vitamin D, cod liver oil, and effervescent Vit C daily.  Every little helps!

How many rounds of radio did you have?
32y-o, married, one 5y-o girl. Dx 13/5/10. TNBC, stage 2A, sentinel node biopsy 2 nodes+. Neoadjuvant chemo 5 x EC. Bilat mast & axil dissec on left, Oct 10. 0/13 nodes. No evidence of disease.
Pink Warrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pink Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 4:53pm
1/   How old are you  38 - 37 @ dx
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived - Memphis, TN (10 yrs) West Central, IL (4 yrs) Southeast, MO (24 yrs)
3/   What is the specific name of your type of cancer Other than it being
       triple negative Medullary IDC
4/   What is your blood type O+
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker Off and on smoker, social drinker < 5 drinks per year
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer Father, great grams had colon cancer, grams had BSC on her nose
7/   How many pregnancies have you had 2
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :  Chicken Pox
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer None
10/  How was your cancer first discovered Found my lump during my shower
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur 1 year NED
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed Never
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it No
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed No only pregnancy related
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on  None
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed
Etc.   No
Dx:10/09,IDC Stg 2,Gr 3,TN
BRCA 1&2 -
Partial DD EC/AC
Local recur 11/10
BMX 12/10 Right proph
TC x 4 Rads x 33
9/11 Skin mets, mediastinal & hilar nodes
Abraxane/Avastin
Marcia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 5:18pm
1/   How old are you--I AM NOW 59. I AM A 15+ YR SURVIVOR OF TRIPLE NEG
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived - BORN IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK. LIVED IN LOS ANGELES AND OAKLAND CALIFORNIA
       triple negative
4/   What is your blood type - O POSITIVE
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker - NO
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer-YES, 3 ELDERLY AUNTS HAD BREAST CANCER, GRANDMOTHER AND UNCLE HAD PANCREATIC CA
7/   How many pregnancies have you had-2
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox--ALL OF THEM
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer--NOPE
10/  How was your cancer first discovered-FOUND IT PUTTING ON MY BRA
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur-NO, I AM ALMOST 16 YR SURVIVORS
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed--PROBABLY EVERY YEAR FOR 4 TEARS
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it-I WAS HIT BY A CAR WHEN I WAS 7 AND HAD HEAD INJURY
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed-NO
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on--NONE
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed--NO, I DON'T THINK I EVEN HAD A COLD OR FLU FROM THE AGE OF 15 TO 44.

Sue Ellen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Ellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 7:37pm
Marcia,
Did you have chemotherapy?
Thanks,
Sue Ellen
mysishastnbc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysishastnbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 8:04pm
These apply to my sis, Tiffany:

1/   How old are you- 38yrs old
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived born-Des Moines, IA. Newport Beach since '96
       triple negative IDC, tumor 2.5cm 1 of 16nodes positive, KI67-90%, other high markers.
4/   What is your blood type- not sure
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker- occasional white wine preference, non-smoker
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer-no prior breast cancer. Mother-survivor of colon cancer, father-died at 62 of lymphoma.
7/   How many pregnancies have you had-2
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox. (none-shots for all)
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer-felt the lump at 7o'clock position
10/  How was your cancer first discovered-felt lump mid-July '10, did not show on mamo.
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed-too young-did not have any mamos
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it-no
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed-no
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on-Loestrin Fe Birth Control
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed- no.
adding- Vit D was very low, B12 very high. Drank 5-6 Diet Cokes per day 10 yrs. Curious if others same??
Dx 7/2010 age-38
IDC TNBC, St-IIb, Gr-3, 2.5cm, BRCA-
8/10 MAST left side, and Axillary Dissection 1 of 16 Node+, DD Taxotere,Cytoxin x6 every 2wks - epirubicin x4 + gemzar x8.complete 2/8, rads.
CiGi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CiGi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2010 at 3:34pm

1/  How old are you  40, 40 at dx

2/   Where were your born and where have you lived  New Jersey USA all my life

triple negative  Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, no nodes involved, grade 3

4/   What is your blood type  AB Positive

5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker  never smoked, allergic.  Drink maybe twice a year (but haven't in 2 years)

6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer  none, my family has diabetes, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, some thyroid issues and kidney issues, but no cancers

7/   How many pregnancies have you had  1 at age 20

8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox  - only chicken pox at age 5 

9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer  no, but had many CT scans and Xrays due to prior lung issue

10/  How was your cancer first discovered  myself, felt lump

11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur  NO, just finished chemo at the end of Sept 2010

12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed  never, just turned 40 when found lump and went to doctor

13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it  No, but had lung failure (ARDS) in 2008 caused by pancreatitis (from high triglycerides @ 2400)

14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed  Not sure had many tests done over years, did have thyroid checked and it was ok

15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on  different triglyceride lowering meds - lopid, lipitor, tricor, currently trilipix and crestor, also on provigil for sleep disorder, and for emergency combivent inhaler. 

16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed  no

Etc.   

1) Have you ever been on birth control?  For how long?  What kind?  About 20 years ago for a very short period of time, Ortho-something???  The pill raised my triglycerides so I couldn't take them.   

2) If you have children, did you breastfeed?  For how long?  Yes for 8 months

3) Do you have dense breast tissue?  Yes

4) Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2?  yes, both negative

5) Exercise and diet? Keep good low-fat low-processed diet due to triglyceride issue that I was born with, also I am not too active during work (do accounting) but walk often with dogs daily and active at home

6) weight?  5'2' 130lbs 

Age 40, 4/28/10 lumpectomy (3 cm) TNBC Grade 3 Stage 2 0/3 nodes, TAC 6x 3 week cycles start 6/15 finish 9/27, 33 rounds rads 11/22. BRCA1 & 2 neg. Lymphedema rt hand 8/14. Joint pain Dec 2010.
lstorey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lstorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2010 at 4:49pm
1/   How old are you - 36 when diagnosed
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived - born in Illinois, lived in Texas most of my life
       triple negative T2N0
4/   What is your blood type  A+ (I think, might be A-)
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker - non smoker, drink maybe 1-2 drinks per week
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer - paternal grandmother had breast cancer post menopausal
7/   How many pregnancies have you had - none
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Chicken Pox
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer - none other than a lump that I felt
10/  How was your cancer first discovered - I discovered the lump
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur  N/A
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed - none, was under the age suggestion
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it - none
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed - no
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on - BCP
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed - don't remember but probably  not

1) Have you ever been on birth control?  For how long?  What kind?  Yes, no clue, several different kinds over the years.  I think I was on it for about 15 years
2) If you have children, did you breastfeed?  For how long?  n/a
3) Do you have dense breast tissue?  no clue
4) Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? tested negative

Edited by lstorey - Oct 25 2010 at 4:54pm
dx @ 36 YO 9/1/04 T2N0 - 6 rounds chemo (TAC) and 7 weeks of radiation
BRCA negative
Olivia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 2:46am
1/ How old are you  34

2/Where were your born and where have you lived - Sylacauga, AL (30 yrs) Birmingham, AL(4 yrs)

3/ What is the specific name of your type of cancer Other than it being tnbc. Metaplastic IDC

4/ What is your blood type O+

5/ Are you a drinker or a smoker. Smoker for 20 years. Recently quit. social drinker < 5 drinks per year

6/ Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer none

7/ How many pregnancies have you had 3
8/ What childhood diseases have you had :  Chicken Pox

9/ Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer hard nodule

10/ How was your cancer first discovered Found my lump

11/ Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur NA

12/ How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed Never

13/ Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it No

14/ Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed No only pregnancy related

15/ Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on  Adderall

16/ Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed Yes

1) Have you ever been on birth control?  For how long?  What kind?  Yes, I don't remember the name, 1 year

2) If you have children, did you breastfeed?  For how long? yes, 4 months

3) Do you have dense breast tissue?  Yes

4) Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? No
rigatonismom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rigatonismom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 12:27pm
1/   How old are you  63
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived Lubbock, Texas; Blytheville, Arkansas; Albuquerque, NM
       triple negative  Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
4/   What is your blood type A-
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker I smoked for 30 yrs but have been quit for 10 yrs.
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer  My sister has lyphoma, my brother prostate, a first cousin died of lympho sarcoma
7/   How many pregnancies have you had  2
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox  Chicken pox, mono, mumps, measals
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer  no
10/  How was your cancer first discovered  found on annual mammogram
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur  in initial treatment
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed  yearly
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it  I had a bad car wreck and had seat belt marks on my chest and neck
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed  No
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on  Birth control, otho-novum
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed  no
17/   If you have children, did you breastfeed?  For how long? no
18/   Do you have dense breast tissue?  no
19 /  Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? No
DX 09/10 TNBC Stage3c, grade3, Tumor 2.7cm, chemo started 9/29/10, AC x4, Taxol x12, lumpectomy 4/11/11-tumor .6cm, 3+/22 nodes, radiation x 30 finished 6/30/11.Clinical Trial Cisplatin,PARP 8/23/11
hydeskate View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydeskate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 7:16pm
1/   How old are you:  32 dx at 29
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived: North Carolina born and raised near Camp Lejune NC currently living in Raleigh
       triple negative IDC
4/   What is your blood type: not sure
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker: no
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer: Aunt had breast 29, died 53 of ovarian, Mom died of ovarian 53, Aunt dx four months after me with TNBC Stage IV, 1st cousin dx 1.5 years later with TNBC, 1st cousin waiting to get a biospy on a lump, Uncle Lung Cancer
7/   How many pregnancies have you had: 0
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Chicken Pox
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer: no
10/  How was your cancer first discovered: ran into the door of an industrial washing machine causing a hematoma to form that masked the tumor...it took them 3 months to figure out it was cancer
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur: dx with Stage IV right out of the gate
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed: only had three 18, 22, 24 then 28.
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it: if you count running into the door of the washing machine like 4 times
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed: no
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on: antibotics
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed was on antibiotics on and off entire treatment
18/   Do you have dense breast tissue?  not sure
19 /  Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? Yes

Edited by hydeskate - Jan 23 2011 at 10:13pm
IDC, 1cm, Stage IV, Grade 3, 2/20 nodes, mets, ER-/PR-, HER-
Mets Liver & Lungs
Sjogren's Syndrome
http://heidiy13.blogspot.com/
http://heidyplayscalediorama.blogspot.com/
Eileen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eileen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 8:15pm
1/   How old are you:  51....48@dx
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived:Born and lived in New jersey
       triple negative IDC...Atypical Medullary
4/   What is your blood type:O+
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker: social drinker
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer: Father lung cancer, Maternal Aunt Leukemia, Mother recently dx with Colon cancer, Brother prostate cancer
7/   How many pregnancies have you had: 3 full term, 3 miscarriages
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Chicken Pox, measles, scarlet fever, mumps,
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer: no
10/  How was your cancer first discovered: routine mammogram
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur:No
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed: every 12 to 18 months
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it: if you count running into the door of the washing machine like 4 times
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed: no
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on: HRT
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed NO
18/   Do you have dense breast tissue?no
19 /  Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? Yes
DX:2/08,3/08 lumpectomy with SNB, clear margins, no lymph node involvement, 4 cycles A/C (dose dense) every 2 weeks, 4 cycles Taxol (dose dense) every 2 weeks, 33 rads finished 9/08, BRCA 1 and 2 neg
cheeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2011 at 12:14am
Lump found 11/08
DX: 2/09 @52 TNBC
L. Mast. 3/26/09, SN-, BRCA-,
4.5 cm (post surgical)T2NOMO
Chemo: 4/09-10/09 Taxol x 12,
A/C x 4, No rad.No recon. NED 1/17. New Primary right breast TN, 2/2018.
Carol (Tenn) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2011 at 9:22am
Welcome Cheeks,
 Just noticed a name I wasn't familiar with so I thought I'm invite you to join us at Spiritual Support thread which is a part of this site and the Support Groups forum.
Hope to see you posting soon,
Carol
St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
mom1030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2011 at 8:51pm
1/   How old are you 55, 54 when diagnosed
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived WI
       triple negative IDC
4/   What is your blood type A+
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker no
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer Yes, Colon, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer
7/   How many pregnancies have you had 2
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :   Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer Nipple turned inward
10/  How was your cancer first discovered MRI
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur No
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed every year, except missed 3 yrs
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it No
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed No
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on Cymbalta
16/  Have you been prescribed antibiotics more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed
Etc.    Yes

DX IDC Age 54, stage 3, 1 node,surgery & reconstruction surgery scheduled for 12/8/2010, Taxotere/AC last treatment 10/25/2010
bjoangtx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoangtx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2011 at 1:54pm
Here's my info.

1/   How old are you   58 56at dx
2/   Where were your born and where have you lived Born LA havelive in Chicago, San Diego, Alabama, Japan, Germany and Texas
       triple negative   IDC Basal Type  Stage 2 Grade 3 Ki67 85%
4/   What is your blood type A Negative
5/   Are you a drinker or a smoker Don't drink. Smoked but quit a year ago
6/   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer I had tumor on my parotid gland when I was 10, Mothers family had liver, lung and pancreatic cancer
7/   How many pregnancies have you had 3 preg. 2 births 1 miscarriage
8/   What childhood diseases have you had :    Measles, Chicken Pox,
9/    Did you have any symptons of your breast cancer   No
10/  How was your cancer first discovered Lump under my arm in the shower
11/  Have you had a re-occurence in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur no
12/  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed only 1 prior to dx. It was negative
13/  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it mid section car accident had my speen removed, motorcycle accident left leg
14/  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed  TSH
15/  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on   HRT, Wellbutrin
Etc.    Yes
St 2 Gr 3 2/5 nodes dx 8/9 age 56 Neoadj ACT @ x 6 @3wks bi mst. 12/09 Infect expander 12/31 remvd, replcd 1/27. 28 rads 4/10 Brkn rib 5/10 PET   6/10 NED Recon 9/17 & 12/10 Ki67 85% basal
elfdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elfdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2011 at 9:05am
1   How old are you - 44 at time of diagnosis. Am now 52
2.   Where were your born and where have you lived? Born in Cherokee NC and have lived in   VA,South Carolina,Florida,Mass,Okinawa,Arizona and back to Virginia
3.   What is the specific name of your type of cancer Other than it being
       triple negative - IDC, Stage2A
4.   What is your blood type, 0+
5.   Are you a drinker or a smoker - neither
6.   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer - great grandmother had stomach cancer.
7.   How many pregnancies have you had - 3
8.   What childhood diseases have you had :    Measles, Chicken Pox
9.    Did you have any symptoms of your breast cancer - just the lump
10.  How was your cancer first discovered - self exam
11.  Have you had a re-occurrences in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur - no
12.  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed - yearly
13.  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it - no
14.  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed - no
15.  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on - birth control
16.  Have you been prescribed more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed?Don't remember.

1) Have you ever been on birth control?  For how long?  What kind? yes, off an on for many years
2) If you have children, did you breastfeed? yes. Four to six months.
3) Do you have dense breast tissue? no
4) Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? No
5) Exercise and diet?  Very low fat diet, walk a lot
6) Weight? am about 20 pounds over but am losing. Have just lost seven pounds.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 9:43pm
You may also want to research the Budwig protocol.
DianeEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DianeEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2011 at 11:37am
1   How old are you - 43 at time of diagnosis. Am now 44
2.   Where were your born and where have you lived? Born in Kalamazoo MI, lived in Pleasanton, CA & Arcata CA
3.   What is the specific name of your type of cancer Other than it being
       triple negative - Invasive ductal carcinoma, poorly differentiated, Nottingham grade 9 (I think this is correct--scored 3 on all 3 factors), Stage IIIA, tumor size 5.1 cm
4.   What is your blood type, A+
5.   Are you a drinker or a smoker - casual drinker before diagnosis, only an occasion drink now
6.   Has anyone else in your family had Any kind of cancer - father has bladder cancer and is BRCA2+ also
7.   How many pregnancies have you had - 2
8.   What childhood diseases have you had :    Pneumonia, Chicken Pox
9.    Did you have any symptoms of your breast cancer - just the lump
10.  How was your cancer first discovered - self exam
11.  Have you had a re-occurrences in the past 2 years and if so,  where did it re-occur - N/A, still in treatment
12.  How often did you have mammograms Before you were diagnosed - yearly
13.  Have you ever had a traumatic blow to your body and where was it - no
14.  Have you ever had your hormones checked Prior to being diagnosed - no
15.  Before you were diagnosed, what medications were you on - statins (Zocor or Lipitor), Zyretec & Flonase for allergies
16.  Have you been prescribed more than once in a year Before your were diagnosed? No
1) Have you ever been on birth control?  For how long?  What kind? yes, Ortho Novum 1/35 from age 18 until 40
2) If you have children, did you breastfeed? yes but minimal time; didn't produce enough milk
3) Do you have dense breast tissue? no
4) Have you tested positive for BRCA1/2? Yes, BRCA2+
5) Exercise and diet?  eat lots of fruits & veggies, no specific diet but try to be healthy.  I exercise a lot--weight lifting, cardio & yoga
6) Weight? am about 30-40 pounds overweight (need to work on that!)
Carol (Tenn) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol (Tenn) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2011 at 1:33pm
Diane EE
I would like to welcome you to this site. I know you've been coming quite awhile but I haven't seen you.
I mostly stay on the Spiriual Support thread and I'd like to invite you to come join us if this is something you might be interested in.
To get there, just clk on Forum Jump at the bottom left of this page. Then Support Groups in the drop down menu. Once there clk on Spiritual Support. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Love and Prayers,
Carol (Tenn)
St 2 Gr 3, A/C/T, DD
Radiation x35
Rec chest wall 07/09
Radiation x28
NED 10/24/11
NED 10/5/12
NED 03/15/13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic