FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To our new members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To our new members
    Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 12:37pm

We've had many new members join in the last few months and I wanted to let you know if you haven't seen the previous post that I carry a address list for anyone interested in sharing their contact information with me.

If you would like to be on the address list PM me your info and I will add you to the list.  Sometimes sending someone a card can make all the difference when they are not feeling well or if you haven't heard from them in awhile to let them know you care.

Members can contact me if they are wanting to send someone a card and I'll check to see if I have the mailing information for them.Heart
Stage 2 2003
Stage 1 2007
BRCA 1+
SagePatientAdvocates View Drop Down
Senior Advisor
Senior Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SagePatientAdvocates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 3:51pm
Dear Pam,

that is really lovely that you do that....I am glad to know that the opportunity to reach out to someone is there..

very special to know..

thanks for all that you and Nancy do for all of us...

all the best,

Steve
I am a BRCA1+ grandson, son and father of women affected by breast/oc-my daughter inherited mutation from me, and at 36, was dx 2004 TNBC I am a volunteer patient advocate with SAGE Patient Advocates
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic