FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Biomarker Testing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
butterfly23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biomarker Testing?
    Posted: Oct 19 2017 at 2:53pm
Thank you 😊
jbehre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbehre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2017 at 11:18am
Thanks, another potential solution might be:

butterfly23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2017 at 9:24pm
Hi jbehre. I had a double mastectomy in August and my oncologist requested a comprehensive tumor profiling be done to my tumor sample at that time. Here is the information on the services that she used.

www.carislifesciences.com

www.mycancer.com

The second website also includes oncologist that use their services in case your oncologist is not on board with your decision.
I sincerely hope this helps and I wish you the best!!! God Bless and you are not alone. We may not know each other but I understand you.💖💖
jbehre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbehre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2017 at 1:57pm
Given limited options for TNBC most of the advice from several oncologists seem more seat of the pants or here are your options, good luck, you choose. We have had to do our own intensive research to figure out what the right chemo should be. Unfortunately, that is near impossible since there is not just one best choice. So the question I have has anyone undergone Biomarker Signature Testing that can possibly point out flaws that can be attacked on the TNBC cell. One example is the PD-L1 that seems to be susceptible to Keytruda. Outside of a drug trial does anyone know of a service that will test for Biomarkers?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic