FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for friends with Stage 4 mets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hope92611 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope92611 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for friends with Stage 4 mets
    Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 9:24pm
Looking for other friends living with Stage 4 mets. Newly diagnosed and looking for hope. Thank you, genuinely.
SusaninVA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SusaninVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2017 at 1:09pm
Hi Hope, I encourage you to look at www.inspire.com. They have an advanced breast cancer community which you can join. There are a lot of categories on there, and you can get on their e-mail list as well. I am personally not at stage 4, but was lymph node positive and I do get their e-mails. Of course, please stick around this site, too! I'm sure some others may come along and share other sites as well. My heart goes out to you in love, and I pray for you and all those researchers out there - I hope we will hear good news about new treatments which will make a difference. Again, sending you my best!
Hope92611 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hope92611 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2017 at 1:26pm
God bless you!!! Stay strong. Sending big hug your way!!! 🤗
RVlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RVlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2017 at 7:45pm
Hello Hope 92611, I just joined and I am looking for someone I can actually meet face to face. I am in Castle Rock CO. I was diagnosed with stage 4 TNBC in July 2016 and there are no support groups in my area. Have been on chemo since then. It is lonely since I am an introvert and do not post much. I also follow Team Inspire which is excellent.
Hope you are doing well!!Smile

StephandBrandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephandBrandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2017 at 6:19pm
RVlover,

I'd love to meet up with you.  I am in Arvada, CO and I was just diagnosed with stage IV TNBC on 3/3/17.  I'll private message you.

StephandBrandon
DX on 1/27/15, Stage 3 TNBC, A/C every 2 weeks for 8 weeks, Taxol/Carbo every week for 12 weeks, Carbo every 3rd

Local lymphnode recurrence 3/3/17; Keytruda Trial 3/29/17
RVlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RVlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2017 at 3:18pm
Hi Stephanie,
I have not been on here since you sent me this message. Now I am looking for you and cannot find you by your username. I also cannot log in so this message may not get to you. If it does, I have been out of town and just got back Saturday. I would still like to meet up at some point. 
Elke

Patrickm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrickm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2017 at 12:37am
Hi,

How is the Keytruda trial going?

Pat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic