FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New here | Stage 3C, 32 years old, 28w pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldbridesmaid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldbridesmaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here | Stage 3C, 32 years old, 28w pregnant
    Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 1:03am
Hi all,

I am new here. I found the lump when I was just out of morning sickness. They opted to do surgery first, where I was re-staged at 3C. I started A/C in Jan., I will receive my fourth and final A/C on 3.15.

I'm now 28 weeks pregnant. They are hoping to deliver at 36 weeks, but will depend on how the baby is looking, etc. 

I'll start 12 weeks of Taxol / Carboplatin two weeks after the baby is born.

I have a blog, but don't mention the baby (yet). We want to wait till we have a healthy little boy before sharing it with distant friends. http://baldbridesmaid.blogspot.com/2016

Anyone else out there going through something similar? Feeling a little alone in my cancer and pregnancy this week. 

Heart
AZNikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 7:17pm
Hi there, baldbridesmaid. I don't have any experience with cancer during pregnancy but I just wanted you to know that you're never alone here and I'm sure others on this forum will be along soon as well. I'm so sorry to hear of the time you're having and just wanted to send my best wishes and a reassuring hug. xo
DX 8/27/15 @ age 45-TNBC Stage IIA 1.6cm 3/7 nodes KI-67 99.59% BRCA-
Right Lumpectomy 9/4/2015 DD AC x 4 Taxol x 12, 30 rads inc. 5 boosts. Finished 4/5/2016
Aztrimom7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aztrimom7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2017 at 7:29pm
Hello,

I'm new to the forum (and diagnosis as well!). Your post was welcome to read, as I'm 34, 20 weeks pregnant, and not yet staged completely, though at least a stage 2.

Your blog is encouraging and uplifting. Thank you for the inspiration. It's been a really rough week since diagnosis.   It is comforting to know we are experiencing much of the same circumstances with the pregnancy and cancer at the same time.

I'd also love to correspond more here on the forum or privately, as I'd like to hear more about how you were scanned during pregnancy to determine that your vital organs are clear. Looking forward to corresponding.
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2017 at 12:34am
We've had several members who were diagnosed when pregnant or just after delivery.  I believe it's called Pregnancy Associated Breast Cancer.  

http://forum.tnbcfoundation.org/tnbc-after-baby_topic12343_post125246.html?KW=Pregnancy+Associated+Breast+Cancer#125246
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic