New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any one using Copper Depletion for Off Trial Use?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any one using Copper Depletion for Off Trial Use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RachaelSouthEast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachaelSouthEast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 5:06am
I don't know if any in NY as most of the people I know of use Dr. Bricca remotely and Quest labs to check the levels.

Here is the compounding pharmacy's website.

http://www.theprescriptioncenter.net

They are in WI, and may have a local recommendation for you.

Best of luck!
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2018 at 11:00pm
Rachael,

Following up to see how you are doing?  Are you still in the clinical trial?

Donna
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachaelSouthEast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2018 at 3:27am
Hi Donna -

Thanks for asking. Yes. So far, so great. Everyday is a blessing, I remain in the trial and all is well. How are things with you?

Best,
Rachael
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2018 at 12:08am
Rachael,

So happy to hear that you are still in the trial.  Great news!  I'm doing great.

Donna
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

sophie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2019 at 7:18am
Hi colleendray,

Hope all is well... I am reading old posts noticed this copper depletion topic ... is there a way that we know where to get this drug and what are the doctors that willing to be flexible to help us?

Long story short: I am stage 1 , left 1.3cm, lymphovascular invasive, no nose, doing 8 ACT ... wanted to see options after chemo to avoid recurring...,

Many thanks To Donna to provide the old posts for me to get aware of my options ... love you all ....

Sophie 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachaelSouthEast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2019 at 7:40am
Hi Sophie -

Colleen may have another perspective but most of the women I know that do TM outside of the scope of the trial use Dr. Mark. Bricca. He is the doctor that originally forwarded me to the trial six years ago, but since the trial isn't currently accepting new patients, there are many that do it outside of the scope of the trial.

He also works with patients on mitigating the side effects of treatment, selecting appropriate chemo regimens, etc. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

xoxo,
Rachael

http://bodhicittahealingarts.com/
sophie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2019 at 7:58am
Rachel, thank you so much for providing Dr Mark info... I will send him an email to see if he can help me w/o oncology get involved...,

I am doing everything I can via this TN journey to prevent recurrence...I got knowledge on using xeloda to kill residual ( which may not apply to me as I did surgery first), wanted to add carboplatin into my next regiment ( I am doing 8act, complete 3 ac, t is on the way) , I am pretty sure that my current oncology doesn’t want to get away from standard treatment ... his famous response is “ we don’t know, time can tell”...LoL but really sucks!!

Rachel, I read some of your previous  posts, what other treatments sort of targeted did you have other than standard ACt to prevent cancer coming back or kill the residuals?

Many thanks !  I can send you a private message as well...

Sophie 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachaelSouthEast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2019 at 2:26pm
Hi Sophie -

Do you want to send me your email and I can email you?

Thanks,
Rachael
sophie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2019 at 2:29pm
My email is: xiaodongbi69@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic