New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quote Request- How has TNBC Foundation helped you?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuote Request- How has TNBC Foundation helped you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Donna7 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:02am
Triple-stars for the TNBC Foundation website and forum!!  It's been an invaluable resource for me during this unwanted journey.  The forum has been absolutely incredible. I really don't know what I would be doing without it - and these amazing warrior women I have had the pleasure in "e-meeting."  The website is also filled with insightful tools and patient-friendly.  I am also grateful for the suggested questions to ask all of your doctors - they have been enlightening, educational and much-needed.
DX 9/26/13 IDC TNBC; Grade 3 tumor; Stage 1; tumor deep, about 2.3 cms; surgery post chemo
nonna1642 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:32pm
The TNBC Foundation helped me in 2010 when I was diagnosed with it & the valuable information & support I received helped me immensely. Thank you for all your support.

Nonna
Dx: age 70 IDC TNBC Grade 3 5/10 left mastectomy Stage IIB 5.1 cm no reconstruction followed by chemo of Taxotore & Cytoxin then radiation
CiGi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:20pm
When I first went to the doctor and received the dx of TNBC, I was so scared and drove home crying.  Everything that made me happy also made me sad.  I felt that I couldn't talk to anyone about what I was going through because they wouldn't understand so I told very few people I had it.  But being so scared with no one to talk to, I found this site and everyone's insight and comforting posts made accepting my cancer much easier.  Everyone's support made me a much stronger person with the will to fight.

Carol, New Jersey 
Age 40, 4/28/10 lumpectomy (3 cm) TNBC Grade 3 Stage 2 0/3 nodes, TAC 6x 3 week cycles start 6/15 finish 9/27, 33 rounds rads 11/22. BRCA1 & 2 neg. Lymphedema rt hand 8/14. Joint pain Dec 2010.
Kerin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:49pm
TNBC Foundation was a great POSITIVE resource for me, family history of hormone positive cancer, didn't know anything about TNBC.
susann View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:00pm
An invaluable source of information, comfort, friendship and advice.
Susan, dx July 2009 London
DOB 09.11.51Dx July09,TNBC,GR3,IDC Nodes removed & clear,R.Mst,Chemo. Rads April 10 dx bone mets wrongly in spine for 2 months. BRCA1. LBreast removed + ovaries in 2012
dmwolf View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:46pm
TNBCF has been a great source of community, compassion, and comraderie, as well as a place to give back by being there for others in their time of need.  
Denise, Berkeley
DX 2/08@43 stg II IDC; gr2,0 nodes. Neoadj chemo, first ACx2 (fail) then CarboTaxotereX6(better). Lump, Rads done 11/08; Clodronate. False alarm queen: PetCT lung & TM marker. NED. PBM w/recon 9/10.
rubylindy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:19am
TNBC reminds me I am not alone.... even though feeling far away.  And that I have friends out there who really do understand where I am at now.   And where I would like to be in the future   NED! 
BRCA1+, Bilat oopherectomy @ 46.
now 52 Dx: CDI, BilatMastect 3/1/14 1.5cm w/ 3mm met SLN, Nottingham8/9, IIA, Chemo: Genoxal, Fluoracilo, Epirrubicina, TAXOLx8 start 6/25; rad. 6wks, Expanders
dayle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2016 at 10:10am
hi...i found out about this site just after the dx....i can honestly say i still dont understand how dangerous this kind of cancer is....i know its crazy for reacurrances or even for having fatal outcomes so the best we can do is think possitive...say online and talk to the women who are alos fighting this cancer....this type....any way.....this site is great!!! and i will return repeatably  Wink

denise07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2016 at 12:11am
This site was the best thing that I found after my dx the support and information was every thing I needed got me through very tough times still does.This site is surely my second family don't know what I would do with out you.
Thank you so very much!
Denise
DX Idc 10/07,st2,gr3,2/6 lymphnodes
MMcKinney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2016 at 7:03am
TNBC foundation is helping me stay motivated.
xo_ro View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2018 at 7:12am
TNBC was the main forum I would constantly visit to learn about my diagnosis and intended treatment plan.

Rosanna from Guam
Dx: Feb 4, 2017
Diagnosis: TNBC Stage 2B left breast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic